Lame stories (1 Viewer)

Hippy La-Laa

Stupid Pixie.
HSC
Mine was lame, but good. I came out of it going "Man, if only I could have written something as good as that for my Extension 2 novella".

Anyway, all it was, was about a walk on a beach. Nothing happened, no dialogue, no characters.

HSC
well my story was extremely lame,

lance strait the great and his sherpa 'mij' climb mt everest

alot of boring stuff occurs...like....walking

the whole story is in present tense then in the last paragraph it places lance as reflecting on his journey

he says how mij fell off the mountain and died lol

very lame indeed.

i should go kill myself now for even thinking of something that bloody stupid.

SelphieBoffin

HSC
Whatever, all your stories sound pretty interesting.

Mine was an absolute abomination. I haven't written any stories since, like, 3rd grade until about a 2 months ago for our assessment task, and then again in the trials, and just now.
I have no idea about how to write creatively and interest the reader. I just rely on stupid cliches.

My story was some girl left at home while her friends went on a holiday, and then she imagined she was there, so it was sort of an imaginative journey, but not really, and then it had like no ending, no climax, no conclusion, crap, crap, crap

NothingIsStatic

The Wanderer
HSC
Journey through time.

A student is sitting in an interview with the principa to get into a new schooll, and then suddenly feels a sense of deja vu as it is nearly the same situation three years ago when he first moved highschool.

Joy.

But another guy in my grade for his trials wrote about a journey experience he felt through overclocking his computer. Like every component of it, including the speakers and the modem. But eight A4 pages earned him an 'N'. But on Monday, he done some sort of mixture between Halo, and Max Payne.

lozza_86

HSC
haha, mine was a sin to creativity. an apple falling from a tree. journey to the ground basically. yes i wrote in the mindset of an inanimate object. dear god, please be gentle!

alby

cool duckie
HSC
if only i had an extra 10-20 min mine would've been finished! stupid section 1 taking too long

mine was one that i did for my tutor a few weeks ago...kinda copied Briar Rose. used journeys over landscapes
set in probably holocaust time (no specifics), some chick & her hubby get taken to a prison camp. big description of the fear everyone had when the soldiers were bashing down other people's doors, & a fair description of life in the camp.
so they're separated for about 10-12 years, she has a kid whilst in the camp...i think i said he was 12. anyway his questions about a dad he never knew persuaded his mum to search for her hubby.
she finally finds him...then they meet up at their old house. they stay there for ages, the parents chatting & the kid i think wanders off, checking out the house, wondering what it'd be like to have grown up there...& there's some other bs that follows...cant remember exactly

i got up to her trip to their place, before she is reunited with her hubby...i needed a lil bit longer....but i thought about it when i got out, it doesnt seem all that bad of an ending (would've been better if we had more time, or a less time-consuming section 1)...suspense can let the marker's mind wander lol
my tutor gave me 18 outta 20 for the one i did for her...so hopefully i get a pretty good mark for this one

as long as noone does something as dodgy as my 1/2 yrly poem...that was the biggest load of bull i've ever written (in i think 20 mins). some crap about journeys can be big or little, "you can go to italy, or scrape your knee", & the end was some shite saying how the experiences mattered more than the phys journey/destination....dont ask me how i passed the exam with that much crap!

Last edited:
Mine was about the birth of a baby from the babys perspective (find out it was a baby at the end) anyway loss of security, warmth, room service etc to realisation that was safe warm and loved in mother's arms...anything was possible as it contemplates its future and then they call it pineapple...well I am sure ypu can understand it would want to go back...crazy parents

Egghead

HSC
I guess mine is the worst then ahah. I talked about my journey through school from graduating year 6 to year 12 in speech format. I had like 30 mins to do it and it was all I could think about. I wrote like 5 pages though. BTW I used Journeys over Time.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
Codename_Alpha said:
Mine was about the birth of a baby from the babys perspective (find out it was a baby at the end) anyway loss of security, warmth, room service etc to realisation that was safe warm and loved in mother's arms...anything was possible as it contemplates its future and then they call it pineapple...well I am sure ypu can understand it would want to go back...crazy parents
sounds like mikey from look who's talking!! lol

kylie_robbo

Well my story could have fitted into any of them, but I was leaning more towards the landscapes one.

It was a reflection by the main character Melissa of how she moved from the vast desert plane to the concrete world of the city to be a photographer: people, places and random objects. And anyway, her parents were killed in an areoplane accident and she returned back to her hometown with her dog Max and yeah...

I was trying to think of something that might spark a little bit of niceness from the markers because they hadn't read it in the past 100 papers they had marked. And also someone once told me to pretend as if the markers were dumb and blind (like they had never seen the outside world) and to describe everything vividly... so I did.

jazmine1129

no time

there are somepretty crazy stories there...
mine would have been crap even if i had atime to actualy get to the point of the story argh!

timmayb

lame of the lame

yeh hey
in mine i talked about a dog and his desire to find a female friend, he traveled all over the countryside in search of his no 1 partner, if thats not lame i dont know what is, oh the o.c is on tonight yeeee harrrrrrr!!

mushroom_head

holey moley!
HSC
mine was exceedingly lame. ok, this is what it's about:
this girl from a really poor country goes gets sponsered by this man in australia. 10 yrs later she goes to australia for the first time to thank him only to realise that her sponser has become a transexual and pretends to be the sponsor's wife, so now he's a woman. yeah blah blah~
but the lamest bit was that i didn't even get to explain how she reveals the true identity of the sponsor and time was up!
yes, so it ended up being a very boring and cliched story

..:MizJay:..

Super Supre Member
HSC
hahaha im almost crying of laughter.. they are so funny.. haha mine was about a girl walking through the bush on a track her father had previously 'journeyed' through.. shes actually looking for his hut/shack thing cause he moved there to live alone.. so she walks all the way through the bush, climbs this mountain, and still hasnt found him. she glances back and sees the glow of the fire of her dads hut/shack all the way back where shed started.. whoa thats some creative SHIT! kidding.. haha better than hot air balloon stories.. lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)