laggy BoS (1 Viewer)

rithvikt

*Abeh-OI-*
HSC
is it jus me or does bos seem to lagg heaps at certain times...when even i am using bos rnd 8:00~9:00pm none of the pages on bos load and laggs heaps.. i check to see if it is my browser or my firewall but they work fine...ne of u xperience that?

sunny

meh.
HSC
The BOS server gets too busy around the HSC and after results are released. You'll find that the day before and the day of the HSC and during most of the HSC BOS will be slow. This is much better than the old days when the site was completely inaccessible for days at a time.

rithvikt

*Abeh-OI-*
HSC
sunny said:
The BOS server gets too busy around the HSC and after results are released. You'll find that the day before and the day of the HSC and during most of the HSC BOS will be slow. This is much better than the old days when the site was completely inaccessible for days at a time.
oh gud so its not gus me..

equiski

HSC
rithvikt said:
by the way...'btw' is spelt - by the way...have u ever heard of sms lingo..?:p
Do you have a T9 keyboard? Maybe just a number pad? FYI this is a forum, it is not irc and it definantly isn't a SMS switchboard.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
tactic said:
Obviously its not running so great anymore! Hopefully this will be fixed over the next few days
Hopefully :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)