LADIES - Help! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shortie_689

HSC
aek you are a pitiful little bitch and honestly i feel pity for u cause u know wat u have the maturity of a 10 year old... Stop feeling sorry for urself cause u didnt get any action I am sure u are quite accustomed to the work of ur hand an give the girl some credit... she dealt with what could possibly be the most awkward situation ever in the best way possible and here u are talkin about how disgusting it is... news flash if she is disgusting then so are ALL of us girls cause u know wat we all bleed and we have no control over when it comes an wen it doesnt... u try havin blood come out ur dick every month an see how u deal with it...

katy-g

HSC
T-Boner said:
when the river runs red, go the dirt track instead.
Ure the 3rd person who i has said that this week in my life.

Hahaha...

And whatever-the-fuck-that-pin-dick-guy's-name is, quit your bitching.

Your fucked.

gracie007

HSC
aek said:
sexual frustrations .. like i was kinda disappointed to be honest .. i was going to get some action JUST before she bled .. look at the luck of that!

and i treated her well and said everythings fine and all .. and she feels better too now, but deep down i'm really disgusted .. i think the HSC will be a good excuse to get away from her lol

wow. you're a loser.

AntonTheswan

Emisary Of The Gorgonites
From the forest itself comes the handle for the ax
HSC
ONce I was lIke POunding This Bird, Like Totally! And it was hard to get her to go, like u no coz she was all like "its my father's wake" WAAAH WAAAH WAAH! But anyway I was totally bonin' her. But then, NO WAY!, she's like totally pretending she's dying. And I was like NOT COOL. And then she pretty much died.

Bummer.

T-Boner

HSC
katy-g said:
Ure the 3rd person who i has said that this week in my life.

Hahaha...

And whatever-the-fuck-that-pin-dick-guy's-name is, quit your bitching.

Your fucked.
haha, youre not a snooker player are you?

when the red's blocking the pink, shoot for the brown

kathelle

Slutty McSlut-Slut
HSC
AntonTheswan said:
ONce I was lIke POunding This Bird, Like Totally! And it was hard to get her to go, like u no coz she was all like "its my father's wake" WAAAH WAAAH WAAH! But anyway I was totally bonin' her. But then, NO WAY!, she's like totally pretending she's dying. And I was like NOT COOL. And then she pretty much died.

Bummer.
AHAHA classic. You, sir, are winnar at internets

T-Boner

HSC
AntonTheswan said:

Bummer.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaha

Kabeio

k.
HSC
AntonTheswan said:

Bummer.

Two thumbs up.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
AntonTheswan said:

Bummer.
lmao. you win this thread.

to the poster: i can understand you weren't expecting it and were freaked out. but seriously dude, no matter which way you look at it you're being immature. if she bled coz you scratched her then thats your fault. if it was her periods then you need to get over your disgust coz your the only way you're gonna meet a chick who doesnt menstruate is if she turns out to be a man. so wash your hands and grow up mate.

aek

Banned
HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
lmao. you win this thread.

to the poster: i can understand you weren't expecting it and were freaked out. but seriously dude, no matter which way you look at it you're being immature. if she bled coz you scratched her then thats your fault. if it was her periods then you need to get over your disgust coz your the only way you're gonna meet a chick who doesnt menstruate is if she turns out to be a man. so wash your hands and grow up mate.
Yeah it's easy for you to say isn't it

chelzmalee

death by pastry
HSC
aek said:
I honestly think you need to get over it. You asked for the girls help with this, and we gave it to you.

I know plenty of guys who are more than willing to have sex when their gf has her period, so get over you 'discust' for her bodily functions and move on.

By the way I think the entire female population of BoS hates you 100000000000000000000000 times more than you hate this other chick.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
aek said:
I've broken a girls hymen before, she bled, we got over it. Hell I've even fucked one on her rags in a bathtub, and it was some of the most incredible sex ever.

Conclusion: you're a douche.

aek

Banned
HSC
withoutaface said:
I've broken a girls hymen before, she bled, we got over it. Hell I've even fucked one on her rags in a bathtub, and it was some of the most incredible sex ever.

Conclusion: you're a douche.
Conclusion: Your a seedy cunt.

aek

Banned
HSC
withoutaface said:
1. You can't spell.
2. I get pussy, you don't.
3. If you're not willing to deal with a woman's bleeding, go fuck a man you fag.
Well done big man, you found that i couldn't spell "you're". Purposefully, i'll leave another spelling error for you to find out, it'll burn some time for you.

You get pussy and i don't? This whole thread is about my pussy ordeal. And seriously, you fuck a girl that's having her periods. Control your dick you desperate fuck, meet some new girls.

Yes, i'm not willing to deal with another women bleeding on my bed when i just fingered her. Then having to dispose all my bed sheets.

And finally, don't toot your horn .. your not good. You got 9000+ posts .. gee, you seem more like a loser behind a computer talking him self up rather than a pussy hunter, which you happen to call your self.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
aek, calm down! dont take everything so darn seriously - people like waf come to places like this to piss people like you off. relax mate

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
aek said:
And finally, don't toot your horn .. your not good. You got 9000+ posts .. gee, you seem more like a loser behind a computer talking him self up rather than a pussy hunter, which you happen to call your self.
aek said:
Conclusion: Your a seedy cunt.
aek said:
Don't judge people before you've met them.

You seem to be quick to judge and call people names when you don't know them or anything about them.

ALL WOMEN BLEED, FROM THEIR GENITALS, FOR ANYWHERE BETWEEN 3 - 7 DAYS, EVERY MONTH, FROM THE TIME THEY'RE ABOUT 16 UNTIL THEIR 45. If you can't handle that, you really should be gay, because whether its now or next week, next month, next year in the next decade, if you are ever going to pursue a relationship with a woman, she will bleed at some point and you have to take that into your stride.

I know it was probably a shock for you that it should happen the other day, but you don't have to get all over arrogant and sorry for yourself about it. The fact that you said:

aek said:
she was more of a booty call and i'm throwing her into the bin now.
and that

aek said:
i've done her a good favour at the expense of my beautiful bed and my ck wear
indicates to me that you are an immature little boy that needs to let his balls drop and get the hell over it.

You asked the girls for help. We gave it. If you don't like it, go somewhere else, because no one is forcing you to stay here.

brogan77 said:
I can't remember if i insulted him or not...i think i did...sif delete my post, mods.
miss_gtr said:
Seconded. Sif delete my posts too. That was 2am geniusism at its best.
This is odd, because I can't see any posts of yours deleted in this thread - for either of you.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
alby said:
aek, calm down! dont take everything so darn seriously - people like waf come to places like this to piss people like you off. relax mate
I didn't come to this thread to piss people off, I came to help. Then I realised this guy's an absolute tard who deserves to be shut down.
Well done big man, you found that i couldn't spell "you're". Purposefully, i'll leave another spelling error for you to find out, it'll burn some time for you.

You get pussy and i don't? This whole thread is about my pussy ordeal. And seriously, you fuck a girl that's having her periods. Control your dick you desperate fuck, meet some new girls.
You didn't get pussy, you ran away before anything more serious than fingering could happen. This makes you a fag.
Yes, i'm not willing to deal with another women bleeding on my bed when i just fingered her. Then having to dispose all my bed sheets.
You could have washed them. You know, with that machine, that washes things.
Gee, that's original.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)