Labcoat required in 1st Lab? (1 Viewer)

kaitoufion

HSC
Regarding the BIOS1201 first (Week 1's) Lab class, do we need to bring our labcoat and goggles already?

kaitoufion

HSC
So do we or don't we?????

Can someone who have been to their first BIOS1201 Lab class tell me please???

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
I was talking to the Biological Sciences staff this morning, and they said that you don't actually need the fattass book for the first lab, so I'd imagine that we don't need a lab-coat. It's an "introductory laboratory".

G

Gavvvvvin

Apparently you dont need the fatass book at all. And you'll be sent home after about 20 mins for the first 'lab'.

Rekkusu

Currently: Away
HSC
Whoa...cool! Lol, more time for me to do my Jap hw. I was thinking that the lab would keep going for at least 2 hours....

Ritaann

UNSW here I come... late
HSC
_DeathlessOne_ said:
Apparently you dont need the fatass book at all. And you'll be sent home after about 20 mins for the first 'lab'.

:D good. Im meeting someone to buy a bio text book after lab and my coat isn't ready yet ... (Ma's gonna take off those damned short sleves off and put on long ones:D )

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Hmmm, that first bio lab was pointless.

Furthermore, where do you get labcoats and how much are they?

Rekkusu

Currently: Away
HSC
Yeah, I quite agree, it was totally pointless, except for me and my friend...lol we weren't even on the rolls on the labs at room 20 & 21...

Though our tutorial phd student was pretty cool, she was doing something related to dolphins and stuff.

Anyways, as for labcoats you can buy them at the union shop, it's situated at the arcade, in the newsagency, it's next to the pharm. Goggles can be bought at the same place, or buy it at the optometrists shop...more info stated at the chem student office board.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)