Lab Coats (1 Viewer)

dynasty

HSC
For my chemistry unit we have to buy a lab coat, they said you can buy them at the Union shop for $30 but i was wondering does anyone know where you can buy them anywhere cheaper?

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
I think I got mine for $20 from UNSW, but I'm not sure. I'll just say that make sure you get as many cool stains on your coat as possible. Chemical stains = chemistry badge of honour.

wyho

HSC
N/A
ill sell you my lab coat+goggles for 20, pm me if interested!

raikkonen_rulez

HSC
How did you get to know that you need labcoats? were you told by the students who do chemistry or the uni?

chookie_06

ø¤º°©ђòókîë_0 6™°º¤ø
HSC
you will need a lab coat for most of the science based units... why do u need one for biology???? --- because it can get really messy, you can deal with chemicals and its an OH&S law that the uni has to follow... lab coats also come in different sizes so be careful when buying a 2nd hand one (so its not too small or big).. some uni's provide safety glasses that they wash every time someone wears one, but if u look around you can find some better looking ones if ur style conscience...
My advice -- buy a new lab coat
and look around for different safety glasses also if you normally wear glasses you can normally just get away with wearing them....

G

Gavvvvvin

dion7789 said:
I too need a labcoat fro chem as well as bio...not sure why for bio tho
Because you still use chemicals in bio? And you might get various rat/toad parts over you.

PS: Labcoat and goggles for sale. PM if interested.

dynasty

HSC
yeh i was looking to buy a new lab coat but i dno where else you can get them?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)