L plates and 120 hours (1 Viewer)

walkahz

HSC
Re: The L platers rules

Like i said experience isnt everything it helps but it isnt everything. I might have only been driving on the road for 12 months but have been racing for 6 years.

Why would I be the one with the small penis when you are the one who has the need to speed on the road:burn:

Sammy-Blue

HSC

I'm assuming you haven't been racing cars for six years, so how does that make you a better car driver? (correct me if I'm wrong)

Foxodi

HSC

Most kids just drive like their parents anyway; I drive like my dad and I'm sure most people can find similarities between their driving style and their parent/s.

Sammy-Blue

HSC

Foxodi said:
Most kids just drive like their parents anyway; I drive like my dad and I'm sure most people can find similarities between their driving style and their parent/s.
Especially if your 'rents taught you to drive.

walkahz

HSC

No not cars but the principles are very much the same. Karts teach you a lot about how to control a slide and prevent locked brakes (good if your car doesnt have abs).

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC

Karts handle nothing like cars you fucking tard.

Edit: Nor do cars slide like a kart/.

Last edited:

walkahz

HSC

Not shitty 4-stroke hire karts like most people think karts are. Where do you think 90% of race drivers start from?

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC

Dude, I've driven plenty of carts and fast cars. KARTS HANDLE NOTHING LIKE CARS. Kids start in them because they're forgiving, cheap and not as powerful as proper cars.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC

walkahz said:
Not shitty 4-stroke hire karts like most people think karts are. Where do you think 90% of race drivers start from?
The triple digit IQ gene pool?

walkahz

HSC

True karts dont handle the same as cars (if you look in this months motor mag a kart killed a lotus). It does help driving cars but.
Race car drivers start in karts because it teaches them good race craft and the BASICS of car control.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC

NFS:U taight me that more wings and bodykits = respect.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC

I jsut went for a sick hoon on the way to my sister's friends but I accidently stopped recording. It was kinda awkward holding the camera and the steering wheel at the same time.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC

Riet said:
I jsut went for a sick hoon on the way to my sister's friends but I accidently stopped recording. It was kinda awkward holding the camera and the steering wheel at the same time.
I tried to grab a pick of my speedo maxed out and when I looked at my phones screen I realised what a fucking idiot I was.

*awaits skyline speedo pic that riet always posts*

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC

Azamakumar said:
I tried to grab a pick of my speedo maxed out and when I looked at my phones screen I realised what a fucking idiot I was.

*awaits skyline speedo pic that riet always posts*
I have a new, better one!

Pace_T

HSC

Riet said:
thats not kewell dood

zarni2

HSC
as you could probably tell from the title, this isnt really related to yr 11 academics, but i think like me, there are thousands of yr 11s out there fuckn pissed off about moving up from 50 to 120 hours.

If they wanted to reduce driver fatality they could have just lifted it to 70 and made the testing alot more rigorous and structured than 1 driving exam with a checklist.

I mean, which L platers on BOS havent 'altered' their logbook hours, say, recording a 20 minute drive to the shopping centre as an epic 2 hour, 50km journey on a freeway....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)