L plate collision kills wollongong police woman on picton road. (1 Viewer)

SwEeTiEkEz

HSC
aMUSEd1977 said:
Wow. And he needs idiots like you to protect him on the internet.
Really im an idiot?? I dont think so!! im just sick of stupid people making up things because they have nothing better to do. People like that (including you) really need to know the facts before they start making comments.....

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
SwEeTiEkEz said:
You really are stupid arent you....? He isnt the killer, SHE was the one who lost control almost killing him and 4 other people so how can you twist that around to being his fault? You really have no idea about anything do you? He has to deal with enough without idiots like you making stupid comments on things you dont know about.

He was a L plate driver, he shouldn't have passengers with him. He was drink driving while he was driving on that day. How is it a stupid comment? Unless you're his mum or sister defending him online, lol. At least I don't have anyone I know that killed a police officer, a dedicated female police officer who served and protect the community now is gone because of that killer driver, are you happy now?

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
josh10 said:
you really need to get a hold of your self you piece of s**t you have know idea of what happened or how it has left the learner driver and his female passenger. Have a good think about the crap you are posting it may be funny to you but family does not find it at all 1 little bit funny. Put your self in there place.

Did the killer suddenly asked his friends and relatives to google either his name or the story, find the websites and attack anyone who is discussing this story or anything negative about the killer L plate driver?

By the end of the day, he killed a hard working, strong, respected police officer. I hope jail is coming.

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
aMUSEd1977 said:
You know, I agree with most of what you just said, but why should he have passengers? I had passengers heaps of times on my Ls...I was just smart enough not to crash.

Oh I did that too before, but lets not discuss that. :eek:

SwEeTiEkEz

HSC
chicky_pie said:
He was a L plate driver, he shouldn't have passengers with him. He was drink driving while he was driving on that day. How is it a stupid comment? Unless you're his mum or sister defending him online, lol. At least I don't have anyone I know that killed a police officer, a dedicated female police officer who served and protect the community now is gone because of that killer driver, are you happy now?
Hey you idiot!! The only passenger he had was the person who was teaching him and I'm fair certain that he has to have had her with him or he wouldn't be allowed to drive!!! Oh and by the way incase you haven't read t he reports it was her fault, her fiance was feeding her and she lost control... now you tell me how that was his fault!!

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
SwEeTiEkEz said:
Hey you idiot!! The only passenger he had was the person who was teaching him and I'm fair certain that he has to have had her with him or he wouldn't be allowed to drive!!! Oh and by the way incase you haven't read t he reports it was her fault, her fiance was feeding her and she lost control... now you tell me how that was his fault!!
Get over it, for the rest of his life he will have a guilty conscience for killing a police officer who dedicated her life helping the community, what did he do for the community? Centrelink?..did you know he's going to hell? and god is going to slap his ass to hell. :D

And stop using silly fonts.

Nat3skiz

HSC
chicky_pie said:
The learner was drink driving, so I hope prison serves him.

And the police woman was engaged just few days ago before she died.
at least she got that out the way then.
chicky_pie said:
Get over it, for the rest of his life he will have a guilty conscience for killing a police officer who dedicated her life helping the community, what did he do for the community? Centrelink?..did you know he's going to hell? and god is going to slap his ass to hell.

you're an idiot.
and stop using the silly smilies.
dieburndie said:
Shit though, that would put you off learning to drive for a while huh?
lol try forever.

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
Nat3skiz said:
at least she got that out the way then.

you're an idiot.
and stop using the silly smilies.
lol try forever.
You're the idiot, at least smilies mean something, the fonts she had chosen couldn't even be read until I had to quote her.

:spam: :spam: :spam:

Nat3skiz

HSC
chicky_pie said:
You're the idiot, at least smilies mean something, the fonts she had chosen couldn't even be read until I had to quote her.

you're condemning someone for manslaughter that was the result of the victims carelessness. I despise you.

foram

Awesome Member
HSC
chicky_pie said:

Get new eyes.

Anyway, if some person smashes into you, and kills themself, is it your fault? No. That means that it's that persons fault.

Therefore, applying this logic to the police woman, it's her own fault she crashed. It then logically follows it's not the L-platers fault. Thus, the police woman should be condemed for her actions in place of the L-plater.

Your argument that the L-plater killed a police woman is incorrect because the police woman killed herself and injured other people through her own actions.

bubblezrfun26

HSC
chicky_pie said:
Get over it, for the rest of his life he will have a guilty conscience for killing a police officer who dedicated her life helping the community, what did he do for the community? Centrelink?..did you know he's going to hell? and god is going to slap his ass to hell. :D

[FONT=&quot]Wow your blind faith in our states law enforcement both disturbs and saddens me. Let me explain some of the facts to you in the hope of popping your delusional bubble so you can see the world as it really is.

1. Your precious police officers were NEGLIGENT! The male officer admitted to feeding his partner thus her full attention was not given to the task at hand, driving. That is negligence in any courtroom.

2. The learner driver was OBAYING the road rules! He was traveling with a safe distance between himself and the car in front and at the RTA imposed speed limit of 80km/h much to the frustration of "more experienced" drivers who often broke the law to overtake us.

3. The female driver lost control and crossed onto the wrong side of the road. Short of developing spontaneous powers of teleportation there was no way to avoid the accident. I would very much like to see you logically justify how that could possibly be the result of the learner drivers actions.

When this happened I told myself that no-one deserves to go through this but I see now I am mistaken. You deserve to be trapped in your car in pain and bleeding while paramedics use the jaws of life to cut you out. Your family then deserves to get a phone call telling them you have been in a serious accident and are now an a hospital emergency room. Your best friend deserves to find out about the accident when she's watching the news and sees your number plate on there after you failed to show up to her place and she couldn't contact you. Your family and friends can visit you in hospital with tubes coming out of any available space and you're so high on morphine you don't know where you are. And even once you get home you discover that the media in their bloodthirsty quest for a 'good' story has used choice words such as "collided with" to make it seem like maybe it was your fault, sparking learner driver debate. And then some ignorant idiot who so clearly has a language disorder because they cannot draw logical conclusions from written texts (you might want to see someone about that) has the hide to suggest you are a killer and should go to hell. And this is all the result of someone else’s negligence!

Wake up to yourself because society has no purpose for ignorant idiots like you...oh wait have you considered politics as a potential career?[/FONT]

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
bubblezrfun26 said:
[FONT=&quot]Wow your blind faith in our states law enforcement both disturbs and saddens me. Let me explain some of the facts to you in the hope of popping your delusional bubble so you can see the world as it really is.

1. Your precious police officers were NEGLIGENT! The male officer admitted to feeding his partner thus her full attention was not given to the task at hand, driving. That is negligence in any courtroom.

2. The learner driver was OBAYING the road rules! He was traveling with a safe distance between himself and the car in front and at the RTA imposed speed limit of 80km/h much to the frustration of "more experienced" drivers who often broke the law to overtake us.

3. The female driver lost control and crossed onto the wrong side of the road. Short of developing spontaneous powers of teleportation there was no way to avoid the accident. I would very much like to see you logically justify how that could possibly be the result of the learner drivers actions.

When this happened I told myself that no-one deserves to go through this but I see now I am mistaken. You deserve to be trapped in your car in pain and bleeding while paramedics use the jaws of life to cut you out. Your family then deserves to get a phone call telling them you have been in a serious accident and are now an a hospital emergency room. Your best friend deserves to find out about the accident when she's watching the news and sees your number plate on there after you failed to show up to her place and she couldn't contact you. Your family and friends can visit you in hospital with tubes coming out of any available space and you're so high on morphine you don't know where you are. And even once you get home you discover that the media in their bloodthirsty quest for a 'good' story has used choice words such as "collided with" to make it seem like maybe it was your fault, sparking learner driver debate. And then some ignorant idiot who so clearly has a language disorder because they cannot draw logical conclusions from written texts (you might want to see someone about that) has the hide to suggest you are a killer and should go to hell. And this is all the result of someone else’s negligence!

Wake up to yourself because society has no purpose for ignorant idiots like you...oh wait have you considered politics as a potential career?[/FONT]

I can't believe you can't let this thread go, k, I'm not going to reading all your google copy and paste crap because you're as deluded as drink drivers. No, politics is not my career choice, my career choice is to not kill police officers. :D

Lmao your career is defending murderers, enjoy writing essays here, paranoid troll.

foram

Awesome Member
HSC
chicky_pie said:
I can't believe you can't let this thread go, k, I'm not going to reading all your google copy and paste crap because you're as deluded as drink drivers. No, politics is not my career choice, my career choice is to not kill police officers. :D

Lmao your career is defending murderers, enjoy writing essays here, paranoid troll.
What he's saying is that you're wrong.

You're also wrong on the following points.
It's actually not google copy and paste.
He's not defending a murderer.
He didn't write an essay.
He's not a troll.

You're also repeatedly trying to justify an argument using a premise which has already been shown to be false.

bubblezrfun26

HSC
chicky_pie said:

Chicky_pie I'm quite happy to let this topic go now, as in the interest of free speech I have been able tell the truth about what happened which I'm entitled to. Enjoy living your deluded life and I trully hope someone royally screws your life up for you, but this may be hard as you clearly make no valuable contribution to society. And all the while I will be sleeping soundly knowing that my boyfriend is not a killer but his actions actually saved my life.

BTW where is all this drink driving talk coming from? I don't know about you but I don't think I've ever been drunk at 1pm on a Sunday afternoon.

And yes we both will be driving again because it was not our fault so there is no reason to let it ruin our lives any more than it already has.

Gillard's Hair

HSC
N/A
bubblezrfun26 said:
chicky_pie said:

Chicky_pie I'm quite happy to let this topic go now, as in the interest of free speech I have been able tell the truth about what happened which I'm entitled to. Enjoy living your deluded life and I trully hope someone royally screws your life up for you, but this may be hard as you clearly make no valuable contribution to society. And all the while I will be sleeping soundly knowing that my boyfriend is not a killer but his actions actually saved my life.

BTW where is all this drink driving talk coming from? I don't know about you but I don't think I've ever been drunk at 1pm on a Sunday afternoon.

And yes we both will be driving again because it was not our fault so there is no reason to let it ruin our lives any more than it already has.
YOU'RE HIS GIRLFRIEND DEFENDING HIM OVER THE INTERNET?

..............on Bored of Studies?????????????

SOMEONE IS REALLY DELUDED *COUGH*

so you just admitted that you're his girlfriend, save your jibberish in court.:D

Gillard's Hair

HSC
N/A
Did anyone watch on t.v the police officer's husband, came to her funeral in his hospital bed, that shed a tear for me, such a sad moment.

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
bubblezrfun26 said:

:rofl: at you fighting a certified troll the whole time to defend your boyfriend's innocence and finally admitting that you're his girlfriend, wow just wow, i can not believe you spend your time arguing with me than comforting your boyfriend?.... Nice.
:rofl:

If my boyfriend was accused of murder, I'm sure I won't be going around websites defending his innocence, and throwing stories around, which could be used against him in court or w/e. I see you as the deluded one, not me, because I amuse myself every time you chuck fit defending your boyfriend. I'm going to post this article on Facebook and Myspace, and I'm going to wait and see if you're going to be there defending him again. :rofl:

My advice is; do not ever drive again, you or your boyfriend would probably end up killing the Pope when he comes to Sydney in June-July, or maybe Kevin Rudd, but I'll be happy with that outcome.

Let's just hope your boyfriend doesn't cheat on you....with a female police officer. :rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)