kylie and holly (1 Viewer)

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Yes, because then they wouldn't be a singer then

What l am saying is that as well as singing a singer should also have the ability to entertain....you get me now?

dezzy

HSC
and in order to entertain a singer must have certain abilities such as- interacting with the audience (gr8 ppl skills), relating to changing circumstances..etc

crazyhobo

Originally posted by Misturi
Yes, because then they wouldn't be a singer then

What l am saying is that as well as singing a singer should also have the ability to entertain....you get me now?
What if the singer is only known for her sexiness/dancing/flashy performances and not for her singing? Does that still make her a singer?

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
well she shouldn't be a singer then should she?

she'd be better off being a model.

But people like that sell their music via their looks.

crazyhobo

well she shouldn't be a singer then should she?

she'd be better off being a model.

But people like that sell their music via their looks.
How many people recognise Kylie Minogue for her fabulous voice and musical skills?

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Originally posted by crazyhobo
How many people recognise Kylie Minogue for her fabulous voice and musical skills?

Getting the statistics on that would be almost impossible, why don't you try finding that out?

dezzy

HSC
how many people recognise her 4 her looks? not many....they recognise her because she is successful and she is successful cos she is an entertainer!

crazyhobo

Getting the statistics on that would be almost impossible, why don't you try finding that out?
because i really don't care

Originally posted by dezzy
how many people recognise her 4 her looks? not many....they recognise her because she is successful and she is successful cos she is an entertainer!
I thought she was a singer?

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
A performer is many things, in this case a singer.

Now a days no one can really sing, its all done by computers.
yeh the voices are played around with heaps.
But there are some singers out there who are truly talented, though alot of them don't get enough recognition.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
because you seem to intent on proving to me that i should respect minogues singing abilities.
no l'm just trying to make you understand my opinion

izi

HSC
holly engaging with the audience? she still hasnt sung a single note LIVE!!!

kylie sings live with a lot of help from back up singers and playback and you can hardly hear her voice. if you got rid of those she sounds shit, and if she sounds shit she cant entertain me not matter what else she is doing. it would be like those crazy people auditioning for idol. they jump around and do some crazy moves, but cant sing. do they get through? no

from what i have heard christina sounded fabulous on her concert, thats entertaining and thats talent

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by izi
holly engaging with the audience? she still hasnt sung a single note LIVE!!!

kylie sings live with a lot of help from back up singers and playback and you can hardly hear her voice. if you got rid of those she sounds shit, and if she sounds shit she cant entertain me not matter what else she is doing. it would be like those crazy people auditioning for idol. they jump around and do some crazy moves, but cant sing. do they get through? no

from what i have heard christina sounded fabulous on her concert, thats entertaining and thats talent
Yeh Holly dosnt sing live, except at some christmas carols last year i THINK she did but im not sure, if she did it was singing really softly aswell anyway.

dezzy

HSC
Originally posted by izi

now thats an understatement!!!

her concert was fan-tas-tic!!!!!!

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
dezzy... i love christina... i dun care what pplz think of her... her music is good

i like kylie.. some songs are not that bad...

but i hate holly vallance

her first song kiss kiss
was actually a turkish song by a man called tarkan
n another chiq sung it aswell... alabina

i like these versions n wen i first heard holly singing it i thought omgggg how can it b popular its crapp

dezzy

HSC
Originally posted by SKA
dezzy... i love christina... i dun care what pplz think of her... her music is good

me n u.....we have a lot in common we do

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
well i agree with glycerine that holly is soooo hot

kylie and holly can both sing. they are fantastic but they are okay. and like everyone already said, they are more performers than singers.

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
Originally posted by Universal
Kylie on the other hand is actually very talented. All her concerts are done live, she co-writes most of her own music and designs lingere which has made millions. Now may i ask, how isn't she talented? Although her voice isn't as strong as say Whitney Housten's or any other divas, she still can sing a good tune. Her new stuff doesn't do much for her vocal ability though, but through some of her old stuff you can really hear the quality of her voice.
Anyways don't bag kylie.
yeah kylie is heapz talented....

Originally posted by glycerine
omg love kylie lingerie is the best, i'm wearing a love kylie bra right now :)
hahah yeah love kylie stuff is tops.. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)