KPMG Cadetship (1 Viewer)

dekaffe

HSC
N/A
Hi guys,

just wondering if anybody has received a second round interview with KPMG for the 2005 intake cadetship/traineeship? Or even if anyone has already been successful in getting a KPMG cadetship? (be it this year or previous years)

Im wondering what the second round interview process is like. What are they looking for? what do the exercise involve etc. ive got about a week so all info would be great - i really want the cadetship =)

thanks
~dekaffe

dekaffe

HSC
N/A
btw, my previous username was c0j0 - password got changed someh0w =\

shiroangel

akaNiCoL3
HSC
wen was ur first round interview?....
normally if u didnt get thru to the next round, then they send u a letter but if u do get thru they call u lyk the next day.....

i got a letter so didnt make thru to the 2nd round.....oh wellz....lolz....all goot!

dekaffe

HSC
N/A
oh ok.. yeh they let me know i made it to 2nd round

bad luck

HSC
I got an interview with KPMG, but gone one of those thankyou letters. I just recently got a cadetship with a smaller firm (8 partners 60 staff). I think this job will be somewhat better, as you wont get lost in the crowd. Just some thoughts....

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
Big firms & smaller firms both have there pro's & con's.

jessum

HSC
my friend just got a cadetship at KPMG. now she's all businesswoman, and the rest of us are still lowly uni students with no money. oh well. its great for her. she is very dedicated

karpov

HSC
N/A
Just out of curiosity, what does this cadetship pay and is there a gauranteed full time job when the cadetship is completed?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)