Komninos Is A Load Of Crap!! (1 Viewer)

Nullachick

HSC
N/A
I Mean Why Bother Putting This Shit In The Hsc Its Worthless This Is The Shit That Brings Our Marks Down! Its Not Us Thats Getting The Bad Marks Its The Shit Work We Have To Study!!

Pace_T

HSC
Nullachick said:
I Mean Why Bother Putting This Shit In The Hsc Its Worthless This Is The Shit That Brings Our Marks Down! Its Not Us Thats Getting The Bad Marks Its The Shit Work We Have To Study!!
Maybe the bard marks are because you think that you need to write in capitals for every word in your sentences.
/sarcasm

I must admit, it's a shit set of poems because I'm doing it also. But whinging about it on here isn't going to help.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
you could still get high marks which depends on how much effort u have to put in it. im doing komninos as well and i had 2 write a feature article based on that and i got an easy 75%. even though its crap jus memorise the poems get a few related material, string a couple of essays and u should be fine

Nullachick

HSC
N/A
actually i tryed to write that paragraph in all caps but it came out like that...

Pace_T said:
Maybe the bard marks are because you think that you need to write in capitals for every word in your sentences.
/sarcasm

I must admit, it's a shit set of poems because I'm doing it also. But whinging about it on here isn't going to help.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)