Knocking Rusians off the podium (1 Viewer)

dalonga

HSC
2011ers,Hsc exams are over for most of you,
In saying that, someone, be it Hornsby Girls or North Sydney or Baulko or even Sydney boys,please knock these turds off.
Also in your opinion,which school is the most all rounded in terms of both academics and sports???

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
Why the hate? I'll admit the school is quite oppressive in terms of subject choices and all that but the peeps there i know are pretty kewl.

forgive

HSC
N/A
aw, whatta shame. D= I hear they're gonna top the charts again

such_such

HSC
aw, whatta shame. D= I hear they're gonna top the charts again
It can't be helped. After all, they do take most of the best students from other prestigious schools in the state.

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
2011ers,Hsc exams are over for most of you,
In saying that, someone, be it Hornsby Girls or North Sydney or Baulko or even Sydney boys,please knock these turds off.
Also in your opinion,which school is the most all rounded in terms of both academics and sports???
Sydney Boys

Zeroes

HSC
At first I thought you said Russians. I was trying to work out why you had a problem with Russians. :|

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Good luck to ya, Ruse have been on top for ages. (And no, I'm not a Rusian lol, you'd have to replace the 5 in my ATAR aim with a 9 at least.

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Ruse isn't bad at sport - just because they're "nerdy", doesn't make them bad at sport. Also, what is your problem with Ruse? Are you just talking trash about them because they're better than you? If you are, well, I can say that you're a very, very sad person. Get off your high horse and stop complaining.

I don't even go to Ruse.

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
The only school that will ever have a chance to beat Ruse is Malek Fahd when the principal decides to have 1 student sit the HSC that year and the kid gets all band 6s.

Lina3

HSC
At first I thought you said Russians. I was trying to work out why you had a problem with Russians. :|
+1
AHAHAHAAHA

My first reaction was "why us Russians?" my second was "I didn't know we were so good!" my third was "Oh wait...how stupid of me!" *facepalm*

Focus is Key

HSC
The only school that will ever have a chance to beat Ruse is Malek Fahd when the principal decides to have 1 student sit the HSC that year and the kid gets all band 6s.
LOL!! Agreed! And yeah I thought it said "Russians" for a while until I read the posts and had a think about it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)