Knee-high Boots....and uggies :) (1 Viewer)

aimstar555

HSC
who has them? i just bought a pair for $150, black, love'em :) also, anyone into that whole tucking their jeans into their boots and/or ugg boots? i can do it with uggies, but not with the boots :( please discuss!! it's about SHOES ladies!!

Skeeta

HSC
why cant you tuck them into your boots?

what makes me angry is when ppl try to tuck flared jeans into boots/uggs and u get that ugly bunching around the top of the boot.

Thats what skinny jeans are for!

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
yeah bought uggies but to wear at home only, i think they just look kinda pathetic to wear out + get dirty too easily. also have knee-high boots but never really have the opportunity to wear them + they hurts too much :p

>.< jealous.. cant tug jean into my boots cos i hav fat calf hahaha!!!!

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
Yeah i have a pair of black knee highs, a pair of brown knee highs and a pair of brown (not quite knee-high) uggies.
Yeah skeetas right about the skinny leg jeans thing. However, i only have 1 pair of skinny legs, so for a different colour i will sometimes tuck my 3/4 tight jeans into the boots (works soooo much better than even my skinnies).
I never wear my uggies out though... actually, thats a lie. I did it during the HSC.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
i have a pair of FMB's.
huge chunky heel and they tie up.
I used to wear them all the time under my jeans, but now i dont wear them.

and i dont own a pair of uggies. altho, today, i saw a guy in the maccas carpark wearingboardies, a shirt and tall uggies with ties on the side.
it was a rank look.

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
I broke my boots the other week when i was drunk :(

i don't think uggies are all that bad, i wear them to uni sometimes when its freezing

G

Gavvvvvin

I hate girls who tuck their jeans into their boots.

Makes you look like a fudgin jockey or something.

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
I have an issue with my boots. I'm going to a cocktail party and im wearing a skirt. The only boots i have are brown, flat, suede, a couple of inches below the knee or normal black stileto (sp?) mid calf height ones. I want to wear the brown as i think black may be a tad too much for my outfit and take away from the detail of the top, but i dont know if flatties will be appropriate for a cocktail party? Any opinions? Or if not, if i wear the black ones, and the rest of my outfit is light (ie a pale greenish and browny beigy skirt) do you think a black bag would be enough to make it all "go"

Haha sorry i know its hard without seeing the outfit but just a general opinion would be nice.

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
dont go with the brown, they dont sound dressy enough, i think a black bag would be enough to tie it all together. you could also get some black beads or necklace, or dangly black earrings or something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)