Kmart Christmas Casual (1 Viewer)

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
For those Xmas casuals who are still in the loop (and not getting any shifts) wouldn't Kmart need you again for Easter, which is sometime in the near future?
That way you won't need to apply again.

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
yeh komaticom has a point there...and ms 12 i know about the priority thing but some ppl who started with me are getting that one shift a week which is all i want neway...its been 3 weeks for me and my cuz

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yeah they should give you one shift a week because at least you know you're still there and they're thinking about you if ever they decide they want to put you on more.

spin spin - yeah thanks that makes sense.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
But easter isn't a busy time really, not enough to warrant kmart needing more staff anyway....

As far as being on the roster goes, if you don't have a shift for 3 months the system erases you and you have to reapply.

Don't know what to tell ya Supra, maybe you don't suck up to you're manager enough (make no mistakes, thats what its all about).

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
bahaha i h8 my managers but i know they have no probs wit me...plus my mum works there and thats how i got the job...i think its jus that i have to wait and ill eventually get shifts, im not desperate coz i make money neway...ill resign soon enuff

Melon4Pumpkin

HSC
I Applied for a christmas casual job in 2004 for Target
I Got The Job & Ive Been There Since....
ive never had problems with shifts..
they give u a few.. spesh coming up to the christmas months!!

rlaws06

HSC
I've been working at Kmart for 4 years - started out as a Christmas casual on Checkouts. Since then I've moved to Sound and Vision, and I now work at Mini Lab. Kmart's a pretty good place to work, the people where I work (Greensborough) are pretty easy going, and once you've turned 21 the pay is pretty good. When I was on checkouts I got around ~two 3 hour shifts a week, I now get around 4 shifts a week of about 3-4 hours in length. I havn't finished school yet though.

You get to keep and use the Staff Discount card even if they don't give you any shifts...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)