Kissing on the first date. (1 Viewer)

ay0_x

HSC
Do you girls do it?

Do you guys do it?

Do you guys/girls look badly upon girls who do do it?

TBH on the first date I rarely ever feel that kind of chemistry so I haven't done it. Not sure if I would/wouldn't if there was chemistry though.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Can't say I've ever been on a date with someone I hadn't previously kissed :p

I think rules like that are arbitrary. If you feel like kissing, go for it. If you don't, don't. It's not like they're going to judge you, and if they do, they're not worth going out with in the first place.

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
bitch if u dont put out on first date u arent worth a 2nd

Davo1111

HSC
N/A
^^ agree with Spade.

I've usually hooked up with them before we go on a date, so yeah, i would expect them to put out, unless the date went really shit

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
pretty sure you need to have sex right away to make sure you're not wasting your time with someone who is bad in bed.

ay0_x

HSC
O_O

kissing is putting out?

And chelsea girl... :| do you abide by that rule?

Paradox.101

HSC
i dunno like it depends. i'd like to know the girl enough and earn one anothers trust, so like as in the 'first date' probably not unless it was like a 24 hour thing or if we were madly in love.

You don't wanna pour in the posion just to find out you both don't connect and break her heart the following week right?...

HSC
N/A
i ddnt kiss until the third date xP

and it was the BEST xD

it was a dream come true... like a scene from a movie

romantic and unforgetable

and i get butterflies jsut thinking about it ;)

gouge.away

MonCœurS'ouvre à taVoix
HSC
N/A
you don't have to be going out to put out.

in answer to the question, i do whatever i feel like. there shouldn't be any rules regarding it.

the physical side's easy, it's the actual connection you should be worrying about.

ay0_x

HSC
you don't have to be going out to put out.

in answer to the question, i do whatever i feel like. there shouldn't be any rules regarding it.

the physical side's easy, it's the actual connection you should be worrying about.
Already have the connection, it's just.. Idk. The guy that caused me to write this thread... Kept asking for a kiss on the first date, and in my overly rational mind I didn't understand why he wanted a kiss since all he does is kiss & he doesn't have sex and is a virgin.

gouge.away

MonCœurS'ouvre à taVoix
HSC
N/A
Already have the connection, it's just.. Idk. The guy that caused me to write this thread... Kept asking for a kiss on the first date, and in my overly rational mind I didn't understand why he wanted a kiss since all he does is kiss & he doesn't have sex and is a virgin.
well that changes things.

have you actually tried talking to him about this? i highly doubt that you'd find any decent answers in an online forum.

ay0_x

HSC
well that changes things.

have you actually tried talking to him about this? i highly doubt that you'd find any decent answers in an online forum.
Rofl sif I'd ask him that, it's been one date. So far the only answer I'm thinking is he thinks a kiss means there's something going on/validates the connection and means I won't date other guys.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)