kinglear interpretation (1 Viewer)

wog10

the hsc will never ask you for criticial interpretations or readings.....it may imply it but dont think its gona say talk bout feminism or any other interpretation....

crazylilmonkee

HSC
my teacher says u dont need to write about the feminist, marxist stuff.. more like what each production is saying in terms of it being a domestic/political/sympathetic towards lear or gonerill/regan that sorta thing which is sooo much easier for me cos i cant remember all the other flashy stuff

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
what crazylilmonkee said is true, you don't have to write about what each production's actual reading is, but you'll probably score higher marks if you mention all the features of a feminist reading as well as SAYING it is a feminist reading, not just implying it.

and wog10, there's no indication that the BOS might not pull a dodgy and decide to ask you about a reading, even if its a broad one..?

Fosweb

I could be your Doctor...
HSC
But if they did that, it would have to be a 'discuss how a production 'might' show this reading...' (like 2001 hsc qu), because they cant assume that everyone has seen a production that does anything in particular....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)