King Lear Help Plz (1 Viewer)

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
no, very unlikely...its the hsc, not even CSSA wud b that harsh...the question must b general...and dont b concerned by the 2001 hsc q on chaos and order as ive heard thAt its unlikely that they wud pull something off like that again...

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
they cant specify a reading because in the rubric it doesnt say the readings which you are meant to do in the rubric (or at least i dont think it does?).. so different schools would be doing different interpretations (like we never did marxist for harwood but some other schools are)

zentiis

HSC
yeah, all copys are 'relatively' them same, minus a word or two differance.
If the board of studies was going to specify a particular version we would have been informed and made to study that particular text.

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
that 2001 was the most unfair question i have ever seen. i made it so hard to do if you didnt do all of them productions. the people that did readings would have found it more difficult. my teacher says it is very possible they could focus on a particular them but most readings and productions can be used.

i still think theyll do a broad one like 2002, 2003 and at my trials where you talk about the universal qualities then show how these qualities result in diverse interpretations.

What do you all think?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)