King Lear Essay...Plz need help!! (1 Viewer)

madmaddie

HSC
hi i have been givin an essay question and my english teacher isn't very good. The question is:

It is the representation of intense human relationships that captivates audiences. Explore representation of atleast 1 intense human realationship in Kig Lear evaluating the significants in the play as a whole.

I also need to choose a 2 good scenes in the play which shows suffering and redemption

thanks for the help guys much appreciated :)

thommy

HSC
N/A
madmaddie said:
hi i have been givin an essay question and my english teacher isn't very good. The question is:

It is the representation of intense human relationships that captivates audiences. Explore representation of atleast 1 intense human realationship in Kig Lear evaluating the significants in the play as a whole.

I also need to choose a 2 good scenes in the play which shows suffering and redemption

Hi, I have the same question. I'm a little stuck too. My teacher barely went through it all.

cassbat

HSC
hahaha...do u go to oakhill?

well i can give u some hinters that may help u alon the way...

when u write ur essay u need to explain key themes and use a quote and technique, and focus on a certain relationship, for example, king lear and kent or something like that...a few ideas for key themes would be ambition/power, justice, good vs evil, loyalty etc etc...
so explain a relationship in ur introduction, use abt 3-4 paragraphs in ur body using 3-4 themes, and use quotes, techniques, effects and so on.

i hope this is ok for u to understand, its harder to explain over the internet lol...
good luck

thommy

HSC
N/A
cassbat said:
hahaha...do u go to oakhill?

well i can give u some hinters that may help u alon the way...

when u write ur essay u need to explain key themes and use a quote and technique, and focus on a certain relationship, for example, king lear and kent or something like that...a few ideas for key themes would be ambition/power, justice, good vs evil, loyalty etc etc...
so explain a relationship in ur introduction, use abt 3-4 paragraphs in ur body using 3-4 themes, and use quotes, techniques, effects and so on.

i hope this is ok for u to understand, its harder to explain over the internet lol...
good luck
Yeah that's about it. At first it was a little confusing, and my teacher barely went through it, but now has, and I've done it. Kind of simple in the end. Except it's 3000 words long!! I've done 3 relationships though, so I'll just have to cut it down.

SH33P

k lol...
HSC
cassbat lol... our essays are due on MONDAY!
i have yet to start and i got no idea when im going to start (now 10.49am saturday)
im trying to figure out who you are but i got no clue any hints... ? i could take a stab in the dark but id be wrong

oh yeah (to my bus buddy/maths buddy/ my monday morning english screwed buddy) good luck lol and dont fall asleep monday morning

Last edited:

popoman16161

HSC
lol oakhill roxxx...
cept for the damn english due on monday!
i also have a bio test >.<
working out the kinks ...
gud luck

SH33P

k lol...
HSC
madmaddie said:

do you go to oakhill by any chance? if so theres an advanced english King Lear club... basically theres a bunch of members and we comment on how screwed we are

thommy

HSC
N/A
SH33P said:
do you go to oakhill by any chance? if so theres an advanced english King Lear club... basically theres a bunch of members and we comment on how screwed we are
Hey, I go to Oakhill. Ive never heard of that club, and haven't a clue wo you are lol.

SH33P

k lol...
HSC
thommy said:
Hey, I go to Oakhill. Ive never heard of that club, and haven't a clue wo you are lol.
well the club is an online msn thing... its got a few members do you want to join? (it started on saturday) thats y no one knows about it....

hmm im trying to figure out who you are...
have u finished ur assignment yet 2?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)