Kill Bill (1 Viewer)

dudditz

Retired Member
HSC
Originally posted by crazyhobo
Pft... how could you see this movie in divx? It must be experienced in the cinema.
Because some of us aren't 18 and can't get in. If I could get in, I wouldn't have downloaded it.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
just saw it tonight, let me say one thing...LOTS and LOTS of BLOOD. And the more than frequent severed body part.

ezzy85

hmm...yeah.....
HSC
N/A
the blood wasnt black and white was it? tarantino said he made it black n white in america to make it seem less gruesome and because theyre pussies over there.

Macccca

wazzlewoozle
yeh one scene in the movie was black and white everywhere else par asia, supposibly due to the gruesomeness. it was only that one scene tho and it still worked.

it definately deserved it R rating.

The movie overall was fucking amazing.

Some of the shots were absolutely stunning with the use of contrasting colours (snow scene anyone), then there were the fight scenes, the anime story, the crazy music which fit the movie so perfectly, and of course tarrintinos trademark directions.

Can't wait for feburary for Volume 2, and then the multiple dvd releases.

Oh and the splitting the movie up into 2 was a great idea, they have made it work great so far, no complaints from me.

Macccca

wazzlewoozle
Originally posted by dudditz
What's your suggestion then?
sneaking into a movie, not hard.

most of the people that sell tickets couldnt give a fuck, and then there are other ways if they do (get someone else to buy a ticket or just buy a ticket to another movie and then walk into the wrong cinema)

Mordenkainen

HSC
N/A
It was a pretty amazing movie, with lots of action scenes and quite a bit of humour mixed in with it. If only we could all carry katanas on passenger planes :D And the ending? It's so thrilling that you've GOT TO watch the next volume. I simply can't wait for the next instalment ;)

dudditz

Retired Member
HSC
Originally posted by Macccca
sneaking into a movie, not hard.

most of the people that sell tickets couldnt give a fuck, and then there are other ways if they do (get someone else to buy a ticket or just buy a ticket to another movie and then walk into the wrong cinema)
Yeah, because that idea is just as good! Can't do that at all cinemas...

If it's sitting in front of my screen, just waiting for me to download it, and I know that it will only take a cpl of hours, why wouldn't I download it, seriously.

Macccca

wazzlewoozle
first, thats being a cheap little bitch..

second, have you not seen the trailers? have you not seen any of the cinematography? the music? you can't compare seeing it on a huge screen, with an amazing soundsystem to a downloaded shithouse quality divx which you are going to watch on a 17in screen with 2 seakers. thats just stupid

Mordenkainen

HSC
N/A
The security was pretty tight though. They checked my DoB when I purchased the ticket, when I entered through the gate AND when I entered the cinema itself. :mad1:

dudditz

Retired Member
HSC
first, thats being a cheap little bitch..

second, have you not seen the trailers? have you not seen any of the cinematography? the music? you can't compare seeing it on a huge screen, with an amazing soundsystem to a downloaded shithouse quality divx which you are going to watch on a 17in screen with 2 seakers. thats just stupid
divx? please, do you honestly think I use something lame like p2p or kazaa or watever lol

BTW, it goes alright with my LCD, 6.1 Audigy 2 surround, etc.
You haven't attempted to sneak into an R rated movie lately have you?
Being a cheap little bitch? Hey I don't pay for unlimited ADSL for nothing do I?

Macccca

wazzlewoozle
Originally posted by dudditz
divx? please, do you honestly think I use something lame like p2p or kazaa or watever lol
im sorry, you prolly leeched a Telesync or workprint off a newsgroup.

You haven't attempted to sneak into an R rated movie lately have you?
Actually i have, as recent as yesterday.

All im saying is if you have a chance to see it in the cinemas do it, its well worth it. Kill Bill like the matrix are just movies which should be seen in the cinema to enjoy it to its full extent.

ezzy85

hmm...yeah.....
HSC
N/A
im sorry, you prolly leeched a Telesync or workprint off a newsgroup.

yeah, its a wP off a newsgroup. im not touching it till i see it at the cinemas. even if i wasnt 18 id still wait to see it or at least try sneaking in. but i agree, seeing it as a WP for the first time will just ruin it.

ezzy85

hmm...yeah.....
HSC
N/A
wouldnt you be 18 by that time?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by 0ver97
im gonna see it, but seeing girls fight is just a turn off
ohh trust me seeing the little jap schoolgirl face off with a ball and chain against uma is one fight you will cream yourself over!!

Originally posted by crazyhobo
Pft... how could you see this movie in divx? It must be experienced in the cinema.
ya besides the rls going round the warez scene is a TS one, screw that, this movie must be experienced in dvd screener/dvd rip qual at least or in the cinemas

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)