Kiefer Sutherland's 24(warning:spoilers!!) (1 Viewer)

bullseye

Kiefer Sutherland's 24

did any of u guys already finsh watching this series? ,i got a question!!
why did nina all of a sudden turn out to be a traitor in the last chapter?anyone who has seen it express ur thought plz!!

Last edited:

bullseye

~~~ I was talking abt the 1st series,she just turned out to be a traitor so dramatically,don't u guys think so?

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
na, i thought it was a perfect ending.."she just turned out to be a traitor so dramatically,don't u guys think so?" ... That was the idea, it was a twist! She didnt "suddenly" turn into a traitor.. she was always one and it was just revealed in the final episode.

Anyway, guys, this series is getting ridiculous. I hope it knows where its going, coz I'm getting really impatient with it. Sherry killing Miliken? Thats so low... she's spose to be a villan but not a killer damn it... although she did conspire to nuke LA... but still.. this was too far.

Season 2 remains my favourite.. so topical, so real, lots of suspense. The whole nuclear bomb and war thing was just so much more mature and tense. I hope this season wins me over.

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
Originally posted by bullseye
~~~ I was talking abt the 1st series,she just turned out to be a traitor so dramatically,don't u guys think so?
why do you think of it as a spoiler?, they showed it 2 yrs ago

bullseye

sorry guys!since i've just been in Australia no more than one year,i didn't know it was on TV ever

Trigger189:
the thing is in the last 23 episodes ppl barely knew her identity till they reached to the final scene,which i thought was way to sudden

Last edited:

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
Originally posted by Trigger189
na, i thought it was a perfect ending.."she just turned out to be a traitor so dramatically,don't u guys think so?" ... That was the idea, it was a twist! She didnt "suddenly" turn into a traitor.. she was always one and it was just revealed in the final episode.

Anyway, guys, this series is getting ridiculous. I hope it knows where its going, coz I'm getting really impatient with it. Sherry killing Miliken? Thats so low... she's spose to be a villan but not a killer damn it... although she did conspire to nuke LA... but still.. this was too far.

Season 2 remains my favourite.. so topical, so real, lots of suspense. The whole nuclear bomb and war thing was just so much more mature and tense. I hope this season wins me over.
overall i think they season 2 was far more consistent, though i think the gayell (spelling?) twist was easily my favourite of the entire series. i'm ahead of australian screening (internet is good) and i think the second half of the season picks up quite a bit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)