keyed car (1 Viewer)

Jess-a_belle

HSC
i just walked outside to go into town, and some little C*** has keyed the whole side of my car!

ok, its only a silver mirage, but STILL! this has really pissed me off. i dont know why ppl would target my car, all it has is a front bar, and its parked outside my fkn house!!!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

55psi

HSC
i did it.:ninja:
But nah, wot u do is, u put vegemite over the scratch and the chemicals from the paint (not the scratch) will blend in with the smeared over vegemite, theres a chemical reaction. Wipe it off in about 24hr+.

Jess-a_belle

HSC
hmmm...
are you serious?
but its way too deep for that anyway. its right down to the metal.

vizman

HSC
since its down to the metal, you might wanna like put some sorta paint on it, because it will start rusting soon enough.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Have you reported it?

Whilst its unlikely that the cops will catch anyone, its likely to help them in any other enquries into the same sorta thing.

HSC
fuck.
id be spewing if it happened to me. especially since my car it hasnt even been 2 months out of the factory.
death to vandals! :mad:

Pace_T

HSC
hahaaha blackbutt!
yeah im very paranoid over this shit too. my friend's car got keyed all over, funny thing is it was a total piece of shit hatchback car lol. i'd *really* hate it if someone scratched my car out of jealousy. i can easily see myself getting out of control if i caught someone doing this. ppl who do this r nothing but scum

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
Get some touchup paint and put it on ASAP otherwise the metal will start to rust.

Jess-a_belle

HSC
thats what i dont get, it a 97 mirage, its filthy dirty, a bid ass dint in the back end, its already got marks and shit al over it... if i were a vandal i wouldnt be target a heap of shit, id be targeting the friggin brand new vectra up the damn road!! GRRRR

nah i havent reported it. my bfs mum seems to tihk its my bf's pyscho ex, who i once got into a punch up with. this theory seems valid.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
Jess-a_belle said:
mmmm i prefer my vegemite on toast :p

im in blackbutt/shellharbour.

yes, NOT impressed.
haha Shellharbour. Man this is tame, try living in Unanderra. You think its bad when you see someones car get firebombed, and the next day some woman gets set on fire. Haha the Compton of Wollongong

Y"o Serius?" Wat up "Tell em where your from!" Straight outa Derra!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)