Kelso High School - Set on fire (1 Viewer)

HSC
I have just got information just within the last few minutes that Kelso High School (in Bathurst) has been set on fire. I don't know how much damage has been done. However the damage was bad enough for the Disaster Recovery Manager from the Department of Community Services (who I live with) to be called out at 12:00AM in the morning.

alissa_xoxo

Share the Love.
HSC
Hope all your trial papers aren't in there :rolleyes:

Was it some smart-ass kid that did it?

HSC
alissa_xoxo said:
Hope all your trial papers aren't in there :rolleyes:

Was it some smart-ass kid that did it?
Well thats not my school. Bathurst has two public high schools.

My High School (Bathurst High) wouldn't burn all that well because its quite old and is mainly brick and concrete.

Kelso High School on the other hand is a pretty new building (compared to Bathurst High) and has quite a lot of WOOD in the structure. If the fire spread then there would be quite a lot of damage done to it. The school is a rectangle. All the classrooms are within the same building (not seperate blocks).

Last edited:

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
MasterOfDisgyis said:
Well thats not my school. Bathurst has two public high schools.

My High School (Bathurst High) wouldn't burn all that well because its quite old and is mainly brick and concrete.

Kelso High School on the other hand is a pretty new building and has quite a lot of WOOD in the structure. If the fire spread then there would be quite a lot of damage done to it. The school is a rectangle. All the classrooms are within the same building (not seperate blocks).
you seem to know quite a bit about this topic...........................

HSC
breaking said:
you seem to know quite a bit about this topic...........................
Yeah, because the person I live with just got called out as part of her job.

HSC
Anyway I just looked out my window (im up high on a hill and on the second story) and I can see a few fire trucks and lots of smoke coming from that direction.

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
i think its intentional, a coincidence that all those major works burn down the weekend or week before they are due. maybe soemone didnt finish and figured it it was burnt then everything will be allright.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)