kelly clarkson- australian tour (1 Viewer)

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
oh my goodness! is anyone else so incredibly excited she is coming HERE on tour????

and newcastle at that! yay

anyone planning on going?

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
when i first heard about this i was DYING to go.. then i saw her perfom since U been gone on the mtv awards and she was breathless and pretty shit.. so kinda didn't wanna go after that. but i still <3 her :p

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
oh really?
thats sad. but ppl sed avril couldnt perform live and she was GREAT in newy this yr. im not gonna let one bad performance stop me, i got my tix YAY.

anyways, i g2g finish packing i go to vanuatu this arvo!

payafee

HSC
Annegelic said:
when i first heard about this i was DYING to go.. then i saw her perfom since U been gone on the mtv awards and she was breathless and pretty shit.. so kinda didn't wanna go after that. but i still <3 her :p
so just based on that one performance you decided not to go?? gee, that really explains it. jumping up and down whilst water is being sprayed in your face will obviously make you breathless. ive seen her perform live before many times (on tv) and i think she's great.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
payafee said:
so just based on that one performance you decided not to go?? gee, that really explains it. jumping up and down whilst water is being sprayed in your face will obviously make you breathless. ive seen her perform live before many times (on tv) and i think she's great.
well.. that, and also now the only available tix left are 2nd elevation.. which isn't worth $80 IMO :/ mtv is a huge gig, and that was pretty bad.. but yeah, i'd prob still go if i could get better tix.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
i'd do kelly clarkson more than i'd do hilary duff whom i'd do more than lindsaylohan, that stupid yellow haired plastic skank.

kylz

HSC
i can't wait!! i'm going to the newcastle concert!! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)