keeping the faith (1 Viewer)

*ccs*

hey all, i know you guys are busy studying and keeping calm to get your top marks but i need to ask u all a favour. My friend was in an extremely bad car accident yesterday and i would ask if u could all put a flower on ur msn nick name if u have one to show us keeping the faith for him. he's in pretty bad shape and we need to keep praying to his safe return to us. thankyou all and be safe

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
im sorry to hear that, i hope your friend gets better.

forceblade

HSC
you freind doesnt happen to go to sylvania high does he? cause 4 people in our school was in a car crash at tom ugly's bridge and one guy had to be air lifted to hospital...there goes thier HSC :(

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
oh my god. that's really bad

my friend came to the 2nd english exam crying because her friend had a car crash the night before...she was doing her hsc too. really sad.

*ccs*

forceblade said:
you freind doesnt happen to go to sylvania high does he? cause 4 people in our school was in a car crash at tom ugly's bridge and one guy had to be air lifted to hospital...there goes thier HSC :(
no hes not from there sorry

*ccs*

thanks again everyone for the support just keep praying and i hope all of you and your own family and friends are safe mwa good luck people BE SAFE MWA MWA

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
i've been sick lately and i thought i wasn't doing so well
my best wishes go to your friend and i hope het gets better soon and that his HSC also remains intact :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)