Keeping Maths Notes (1 Viewer)

til2010

Admittedly Amateur
HSC
Assuming that preliminary and HSC maths essentially 'build' upon the knowledge we've already learnt, would it be useful to keep notes from year 9/10 maths classes?

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
til2010 said:
Assuming that preliminary and HSC maths essentially 'build' upon the knowledge we've already learnt, would it be useful to keep notes from year 9/10 maths classes?
Regardless of the contents next year and what you will be learning or not, just keep them. They may come handy in future...

HSC
I've kept my books from year 7 till now and they're coming in handy for SC practice so if that is any indication for senior years then yeah i would be keeping them

aimhigh10

HSC
im keeping my main classnotebook and my textbooks
but the workbooks will have to go

studynz2008

HSC
Yes i should keep them. Sometimes i browse old notes when i am bored.

suzlee

HSC
I accidentally deleted my Year 9 folder from my personal drive at school :eek: All the electronic copies of essays, notes and whatever else that was on there was lost.. Apparently, to retrieve it from back-up, I had to remember which laptop it happened on :( :( :(
It was months ago though. Mehhh..:(

aimhigh10

HSC
would it be useful to keep past papers? just in case for easy revision or something?

suzlee said:
I accidentally deleted my Year 9 folder from my personal drive at school All the electronic copies of essays, notes and whatever else that was on there was lost.. Apparently, to retrieve it from back-up, I had to remember which laptop it happened on

It was months ago though. Mehhh..
oh thats so annoying
at least all the yr 10 stuff is still there, right?

suzlee

HSC
aimhigh10 said:
7oh thats so annoying
at least all the yr 10 stuff is still there, right?
Yeah. It was just my year 9 stuff, thank the lord!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)