K-pop music fest in Sydney (1 Viewer)

HSC
Uni Grad
I hated all the white people there. No offence but all the white chicks in vip standing was being a fucking bitch. They were full pushing us and calling us bitches and telling us to fuck off.

All the white girls took over the front row it was so fricken annoying.
dont be so rude
they paid for their ticket so they deserve to be at the front just as much as the asians do

please dont be racist

M3H

B.a.n.n.e.d
HSC
I hated all the white people there. No offence but all the white chicks in vip standing was being a fucking bitch. They were full pushing us and calling us bitches and telling us to fuck off.

All the white girls took over the front row it was so fricken annoying.
mate that was really inconsiderate of you.

jamesfirst

HSC
dont be so rude
they paid for their ticket so they deserve to be at the front just as much as the asians do

please dont be racist
im not angry that they were at the front. It's the fact that they kept being a bitch and shoving others who wants to see the concert also.

Isho

Banned
HSC
N/A
K-Pop is so popular! I literally hear people talking about it on the internet, at home, at uni, at work, urgghh.

Say Maroon 5 (or whichever band you like) and 2NE1 were in Sydney at the same time. Both concerts on the same night. Which one would you rather go to?

such_such

HSC
K-Pop is so popular! I literally hear people talking about it on the internet, at home, at uni, at work, urgghh.

Say Maroon 5 (or whichever band you like) and 2NE1 were in Sydney at the same time. Both concerts on the same night. Which one would you rather go to?
Obviously 2NE1 :L

HSC
Uni Grad

2NE1 is one of my favs and I don't know shit about Maroon 5 so ye...

jusydoodle

HSC
my legs are pain because I was jumping so much yesterday >_<
Security guards came up to me twice and asked me to sit down because I was standing on the chair. But when dbsk was performing and one told me to sit down, I full whinged and complained that I was too short and everyone else in front was standing as well. He just let it pass hahah

but yeah, so lucky for those who got the balls.... i was gold- too far from the stage! But I'm still so glad that I went :)
oh well, I can finally cross another thing off my "must do before die" list :D
hahahha

jamesfirst

HSC

I reckon there will be more ppl going to the Maroon 5 concert than the 2ne1 one.

But I will go to the 2ne1 :)

slyhunter

Retired
HSC

Use time-turners to attend both

jusydoodle

HSC

Definitely 2ne1. I have no idea who Maroon 5 is LOL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)