Just wondering why.... (1 Viewer)

Rawf

HSC
Maybe they realised we're teenagers.. and the majority of us don't wake up before 9am on a usual basis (apart from for school)
I'm pretty sure that's not the reason as most of the other tests are at 9.30am lolol but ehh. I'd probs perform a lot better if all my tests were in the arvo.

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Maybe they realised we're teenagers.. and the majority of us don't wake up before 9am on a usual basis (apart from for school)
I'm pretty sure that's not the reason as most of the other tests are at 9.30am lolol but ehh. I'd probs perform a lot better if all my tests were in the arvo.
I would love all tests to be in the arvo too, so I think it's nice the first one gets to be!

mike12345678

HSC
maybe they know that most of us aren't going to fall asleep the night before because of nerves so i gives us time to get some rest before our first exam :)

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Wait I thought paper 1 was in the morning I distinctly remember I read that it was in the morning have they update it or something

Demise

HSC
Morning exams are the best, afternoon exams always phase me out since I stress out whether I've studied or not. Glad the 1st exam is the only one I have that's in the afternoon.

alexobern

HSC
Morning exams are the best, afternoon exams always phase me out since I stress out whether I've studied or not. Glad the 1st exam is the only one I have that's in the afternoon.
yeah, afternoon exams freak me out, morning are the best because they don't give you time to freak out

Rawf

HSC
Afternoon exams let you sleep, have a proper meal before your exam, make sure you've excreted most of your body wastes before the test and leaves you time to study or review beforehand.
You can probably argue "you can do that with morning tests too.. just wake up earlier"
I cant wake up very early in the morning (I actually woke at 8.40am today but I just went back to sleep and woke up just now lol ). So having to wake up 3 hours before my morning exam would probably kill me - it also takes about 30 mins to get to school and APPARENTLY we needa arrive 20mins before our test.
For morning tests I wake up like 1 hr before my exam and find myself stressing cause i dont gey to review over everything and soooooo tired.

Demise

HSC
Afternoon exams let you sleep, have a proper meal before your exam, make sure you've excreted most of your body wastes before the test and leaves you time to study or review beforehand.
You can probably argue "you can do that with morning tests too.. just wake up earlier"
I cant wake up very early in the morning (I actually woke at 8.40am today but I just went back to sleep and woke up just now lol ). So having to wake up 3 hours before my morning exam would probably kill me - it also takes about 30 mins to get to school and APPARENTLY we needa arrive 20mins before our test.
For morning tests I wake up like 1 hr before my exam and find myself stressing cause i dont gey to review over everything and soooooo tired.
I won't argue lol, that was my personal opinion. You can disagree all you want, but like I said I love morning exams, get it over and done with.

Exam days I wake up at about 5.45 am, have breakfast (a good one), revise ON the toilet (lol) and pump myself up while listening to music. It takes 20 minutes to get to school, and by the time I'm at school I have 45 minutes left to the exam. I always prepare myself pretty well and get in a good mindset for the exam.

Rawf

HSC
I won't argue lol, that was my personal opinion. You can disagree all you want, but like I said I love morning exams, get it over and done with.

Exam days I wake up at about 5.45 am, have breakfast (a good one), revise ON the toilet (lol) and pump myself up while listening to music. It takes 20 minutes to get to school, and by the time I'm at school I have 45 minutes left to the exam. I always prepare myself pretty well and get in a good mindset for the exam.
Sorry bro I wasn't tryna sound like a nag.
But man, your body seems to mould the system pretty good. The last time I woke up that early was probs for year 11 camp and I fell asleep right after we got on the bus. I guess I should start fixing it for uni.. when my bro was a first year student he had to get up at like 6am (we live pretty far away from the city haha).

Demise

HSC
Sorry bro I wasn't tryna sound like a nag.
But man, your body seems to mould the system pretty good. The last time I woke up that early was probs for year 11 camp and I fell asleep right after we got on the bus. I guess I should start fixing it for uni.. when my bro was a first year student he had to get up at like 6am (we live pretty far away from the city haha).
Ton of nolifing when I was 12 made me adapt to whatever situation I'm in. That's why when I go overseas, minimal jet lag, I can stay up quite a bit, I can focus when necessary (for example, exams), etc.

Rawf

HSC
Ton of nolifing when I was 12 made me adapt to whatever situation I'm in. That's why when I go overseas, minimal jet lag, I can stay up quite a bit, I can focus when necessary (for example, exams), etc.
I'm just wondering.. what do you eat for breakfast? (on exam days that is)

Demise

HSC
I'm just wondering.. what do you eat for breakfast? (on exam days that is)
2 eggs with some ham, onion and tomato (lightly fried). One or two piece of toast, and a 750mL bottle of water. I have it two hours before the exam or so, since otherwise I'd be needing to pee in the exam. Oddly enough, for each and every trial exam I needed to pee throughout the full 3 hours, pissed me off pretty badly.

George121

HSC
What do you all plan on doing before the exam? (like 30 minutes before)

Renegader

HSC
I'm just wondering.. what do you eat for breakfast? (on exam days that i
2 eggs with some ham, onion and tomato (lightly fried). One or two piece of toast, and a 750mL bottle of water. I have it two hours before the exam or so, since otherwise I'd be needing to pee in the exam. Oddly enough, for each and every trial exam I needed to pee throughout the full 3 hours, pissed me off pretty badly.
Hahahaha, made my day.

--

It's probably true though, some people get so anxious the night before so just imagine if your exam is at 10 and you sleep in until like 10:30-11 or so. That'd be the worst feeling.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)