just curious... (1 Viewer)

S

Shuter

table for 1 said:
but how do you know you need to be getting higher than "about 30% raw ext2 to scale higher than 80% raw in Physics" ?
I'm just saying *i* need that to happen because 80% in physics is pretty shit.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
table for 1 said:
i guess that pretty much goes for eveyone else who does physics. of course, minus the people who actually understand it, goddammit !

sigh... they should scale physics up more. it's too complicated. sometimes i wonder if i was better off choosing maths ext. 2 than sticking with physics...
The problem is that the existing HSC Physics course lacks a solid understanding component, most of it is just memorisation of facts and regurgitating them under exam conditions in a long response format, which is what is annoying.

Sphyx

Asphyxiated
HSC
i do phys and chem, and i cant believe that people are saying that chem is easier than phys. although i do really well in both, chem is way way way harder, and that is supported by the fact that chem is the 5th scaling subject after eng and maths extensions.
i dont know, maybe its cos my strength is in maths, but i find physics really straighforward. chem on the other hand...

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Chem is not the 5th highest scaling subject, there are distinction courses, languages and i believe history extension ahead of it. And the scaling of a subject has nothing to do with its difficulty, rather the calibre of the candidature.

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
withoutaface said:
The problem is that the existing HSC Physics course lacks a solid understanding component, most of it is just memorisation of facts and regurgitating them under exam conditions in a long response format, which is what is annoying.
you did physics yeah? well, maybe youcan explain something to me. it's really been bugging me because i don't get it. [i know there's a physics forum...but shrug. will try later if i still don't get it]

you know simutaneity? i don't understand how one event can be different for different frames of reference. how can people from different frames see different events [or order of events] if its the one thing that's happening? it doesn't make sense to me !!

thanks for trying, if you do. [ps. don't bother using much jargon, i'll just get more confused. simple language works best =D ]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)