Just a question (1 Viewer)

LoUiE SmOoiE

valentines day sux
HSC
is there a actual term or thing in the dictionary to define a person who is not attracted to a male or female...so basically will stay single for the rest of there lives and not feel the need 2 have sex with anything because there not attracted 2 anyone??

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Tommy_Lamp said:
LoUiE SmOoiE
Not it's the other way round. She's attracted to people, people just aren't attracted to something who is as unintelligent as a rubbish bin which I daresay has a higher IQ.

olay

HSC
so do these people really exist???

there are some people i can simply not imagine having a sex drive. it's mildly disconcerting.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
LoUiE SmOoiE said:
is there a actual term or thing in the dictionary to define a person who is not attracted to a male or female...so basically will stay single for the rest of there lives and not feel the need 2 have sex with anything because there not attracted 2 anyone??
Asexual.....

LoUiE SmOoiE

valentines day sux
HSC
Loz#1 said:
Not it's the other way round. She's attracted to people, people just aren't attracted to something who is as unintelligent as a rubbish bin which I daresay has a higher IQ.
thanks loz...always love your comments, i can neva post a thread without one being in it. i have so many things to say back to you but im not, umm whats the word?? a bitch!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
LoUiE SmOoiE said:
thanks loz...always love your comments, i can neva post a thread without one being in it. i have so many things to say back to you but im not, umm whats the word?? a bitch!
i think the reason shes doing such things is because of the recent uptake of stupid threads.

J

jhakka

LoUiE SmOoiE said:
Loz does that to anyone she thinks is an idiot. Don't take it personally.

LoUiE SmOoiE

valentines day sux
HSC
i dnt take anything personally, its just so many people on bos like her and i can understand y, coz shes funny and stuff, but wat about the people that get shit off her? and shes a know it all aswell! cant u tell sometimes that because everyone loves her and theres so many threads about her that she thinks she can say or do wateva she wants? oh well im not guna start coz i just finished it

J

jhakka

Yeah, Loz is a bitch. I like her because she doesn't try to hide it. Loz is cool.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
LoUiE SmOoiE said:
i dnt take anything personally, its just so many people on bos like her and i can understand y, coz shes funny and stuff, but wat about the people that get shit off her? and shes a know it all aswell! cant u tell sometimes that because everyone loves her and theres so many threads about her that she thinks she can say or do wateva she wants? oh well im not guna start coz i just finished it
rofl. i think i get as much shit from her as anyone else :D

if you take anything seriously over the net, from someone you dont know, isnt that saying something about you rather than her ?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
dont let her get to you hun, just take it as it is, some stranger disagreeing with you

LoUiE SmOoiE

valentines day sux
HSC
the net is nothing to me...its mainly a form of communication and resource, i get weirdos chatting 2 me all the time, i either block coz ther annoying or fight back with em...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)