Just a Q (1 Viewer)

shoutoutloud

HSC
If u stufgfed up in year 11, like u still passed all subs but didnt do good, can u still get a UAI of 90 or 80

Shadose

Enjoy Life
HSC
Yes

I was like 17/48 for chemistry
Now I'm 5/48, which was in no way affected by the prelims

Conversely, same deal with Biology
I was like 4/60
Then I dropped down to 15/60
Dam!

Last edited:

Lebstr

HSC
yr 11 doesnt even affect ur yr 12, i can barely rmebe anything from yr 11. also dnt do a study timetable, cause when u dnt follow it u strt stressing

moshizzle

HSC
always a good idea to get a hold of syllabuses, just follow each dot point and you'll have a rough idea of what to study for. they will help you create a study timetable, that way you won't miss out on any topics and stuff.

Lebstr

HSC
shoutoutloud said:
so how do u know what and when to study for stuff
wt ever u think u should study just study for it. cause sumtimes a timetable becomes very non-practical

HSC
Lebstr said:
yr 11 doesnt even affect ur yr 12, i can barely rmebe anything from yr 11. also dnt do a study timetable, cause when u dnt follow it u strt stressing
isn't that just an attitude thing?

Lebstr said:
wt ever u think u should study just study for it. cause sumtimes a timetable becomes very non-practical
ok dude i totally disagree with you here.

it really depends on how flexible you make your timetable, also how many external commitments you take up.

i would really recommend that you write one up

and to answer the OP's question: yeah year 11 doesn't count at all. everyone's told me that it was just a preparatory thing. just be aware that from now on you have to start working :)

foram

Awesome Member
HSC
I got 21/50 in 2U english and 15/50 for 3U english in my prelims. Do you think I can still get a band 6 in english this year?

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
foram said:
I got 21/50 in 2U english and 15/50 for 3U english in my prelims. Do you think I can still get a band 6 in english this year?
Is it rank or mark?

I am assuming that it is a mark, if it is a mark - you will probably find it difficult to pull off Band 6. But it's always hard to predict that with Year 11 results only because anything can happen in between now and in a year's time.

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
yeah i did shit all in year 11. failed some of my yearlies. now im like doing heaps of work and am near the top of all my classes. its possible for sure

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
also i shoudl add that nothing from the prelim course is repeated in hsc course. its completely different. its a fresh slate. you can go as well as you want to =]

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
gibbo153 said:
yeah i did shit all in year 11. failed some of my yearlies. now im like doing heaps of work and am near the top of all my classes. its possible for sure
lol, how do you know? We just started Yr 12 work...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)