just a general question (1 Viewer)

sandra

HSC
how long do u ppl normally spend on writing essays ? i leave everything to the last minute n then panick .. like , how much would u spend on writing a 2500 word essay..

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
hmm ... it really depends on the essay. A couple of days to research.Then I'd spend a few days doing a plan and a draft. However, knowing me I leave most of it til the night before its due, resulting in an all nighter - which I really have to stop. It takes about 7 or 8 hours to write a 2500 word essay probably.

i TRY to get all research done the week before, and get all the essay writing on the days leading up to the due date, then the night before i do an all nighter proof reading and cutting down my word count...

for a 2500 essay... well i havent had an essay that long yet, but from my past experiences it would probably take me 2 dayz... :p cos im slow and picky about what i say in my essays.. hehe

debugz

HSC
hmmms im quite pedantic about my essays... i generally get an outline perfect within about 3 hours.. then fill in with point forms and short sentences to get all the facts in .. thatsabout another 5 hours.. then.. getting evidence and research facts in... about 3 hours research and about 2 hours whacking it in.. then print it, edit it, print it (x3) and done :D . Normally i edit the night before.. which is a big thing, with lots of printing and red pen involved

hehe but i never work on anything for more than 3 hours at a time, plus i have to move around and do stretches every 30 mins

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
I usally leave everything to the last minute and then take 1 whole day to do it. Bad, I know. The last things I had to do write was my psych lab report (1500 words), and I took about 2 nights, as in, after dinner- 12am.

theone123

blue essence
HSC
if you reaaly dedicated for the 2500 word essay, i assume a week shud do the trick :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)