Just a couple of questions. (1 Viewer)

kpro

HSC
Missed the Academic Advising session due to not being in NSW at the time. Called up UWS and the (very rude) lady told me just to come into uni on the 25th and didn't really want to hear what I had to ask.

Firstly, I got a snail mail from UWS telling me to go into orientation, however the website doesn't give a date for Business/Commerce orientation
http://yourfuture.uws.edu.au/student_life/orientation/academic_orientation#3
it only says "Orientation will be held during the first week of Autumn session (week beginning 25th February, 2008)" However, all other courses give an exact date, a location and a time. When do I need to go in for orientation?

On a similar note - my first lecture starts on the 26th and not the 25th - Do I need to go into UWS on the 25th?

I have chosen the eBusiness major and have therefore enroled in the following units. Principles of the Internet, Marketing Principles, Business Academic Skills, Management Dynamics. Which matches what the handbook says. However, my friend seemed to think this was incorrect as everyone does the same units in the first semester?

Thanks!

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Tell your friend to check the status of the handbook entry he's reading.

I'll take a punt and say his says

Course statues: RETIRED

Tell him to choose units from here (2739) not here (2513) as the latter is a retired course and not what he is enrolled in.

So you should be enrolled in:

Year 1
Autumn session
Marketing Principles
Business Academic skills
Principles of the Interne
Management Dynamics

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)