Jumpstyling at School *new video* (1 Viewer)

JonnoisBored

HSC
Riet said:
I know how to stab myself with a fence post too but it's still stupid
I'd like to see you upload a video of that then...*cough*
breaking said:
they had practiced for 5 -10 minutes prior to doing this just to get the routine right... based on videos they had seen of others doing it, it aint bad for beginners.

Js^-1

No tengo pantelonès
HSC
Townhalltool said:
FUCKING ABBERGAYS ALL AYDAYS ADLAY

......I mean, thats so conformist, rave music is so shit, MOSHCORE hXc RADCORE is teh way 2 go!
...good expression of opinion...maybe not very eloquent, but definately heartfelt.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
JonnoisBored said:
I'd like to see you upload a video of that then...*cough*
Haha by far the most insecure shit ever. So sad that you need to see a video of him to have some kind of solace in your shitness.

hey guess what, if you enjoy doing what you're doing - don't let anyone tell you otherwise, you getting revved up over this pathetic shit is pretty lolworthy.

virgin raver kgo.

JonnoisBored

HSC
tommykins said:
Haha by far the most insecure shit ever. So sad that you need to see a video of him to have some kind of solace in your shitness.

hey guess what, if you enjoy doing what you're doing - don't let anyone tell you otherwise, you getting revved up over this pathetic shit is pretty lolworthy.

virgin raver kgo.
If you actually paid attention, you would realise this isnt me jumpstyling, its my mates. I've never been to a rave and i dont plan to go to one, hell... i dont even listen to any of that music... i just filmed the video.

I asked for constructive criticism and if people are just going to say bad things about it without a real response, im obviously going to act like that back to them, but of course you wouldnt have noticed that.

So i guess you're response is pretty "lolworthy" to me, I think that you are the insecure virgin that sits behind his computer taunting people to feel better about himself not having a social life. Next time pay attention to what is said before you voice your opinion and leave some constructive critisism, Thank You.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)