Journeys for 2006? (1 Viewer)

barrel_roll

Harmonic Dissonance
HSC
I'm just wondering if yr 12 will still do journeys in 2005/6. I heard that the syllabuse changed a bit, so i wonder if there are any major changes!

Grandor

Aspiring Army Officer
HSC
barrel_roll said:
I'm just wondering if yr 12 will still do journeys in 2005/6. I heard that the syllabuse changed a bit, so i wonder if there are any major changes!
I think it has been changed to 'conflict' ?

A l

HSC
N/A
'Journey' will definitely still remain the Area Of Study for English (Standard) and English (Advanced) for 2005 and 2006. 'Journey' replaced 'Change' in the Area Of Study from 2004. So I assume that each Area Of Study will be same for the HSC course every three years.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Yeah it is, Journeys is 04-06, just like Change was 01-03.

Trust me, you're lucky, I did it first time round. :s it sucked.

jamiwa88

HSC
its changin~

its not gonna be journeyz or change for 2006... i heard they havent decided it yet and that therez a rumour goin round that its gonna be relationships...

HSC
N/A
My teacher said it will still be journeys.... but she said we have to do physical journeys? I think she may be a little confused about that, because I'm sure Advanced can do journeys through time and of the heart.....

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
we do physical journeys-peter skrzynecki
however alot of skools choose to do imaginative for advanced-thats harder

sladehk

le random
HSC
I'm pretty sure it's still journeys

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
etc. etc. etc. said:
My teacher said it will still be journeys.... but she said we have to do physical journeys? I think she may be a little confused about that, because I'm sure Advanced can do journeys through time and of the heart.....
Journeys is still on for 2006.

You can do: Physical, imaginative or inner. Generally Advanced do Imaginative and standard do physical. But it isn't set in stone.

Unfortunately, the teacher decides, not you.

HSC
N/A
Damn - I have no idea how I'd do physical.... I tend to suck at any kind of writing that's NOT philosophical or imaginative in some way. I bet she picked it because my school on a whole is.... well, stupid. Damnit. Do all the Advanced classes at a school have to do the same one?

Scanorama

HSC
barrel_roll said:
The Area of Study topic for English is due to change for the 2007 HSC, so next year HSC, it will still have the Journey. But really, Change and Journey are vey similar, 80% similar. I guess the next one probably won't change much, nothing surprised. The syllabus will still be very b................o............r.............i...........n...........g.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)