Journey differences (1 Viewer)

Plague

HSC
Hi,

what is the difference between a physical, inner and imaginative journey?

Cheers

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
They're all pretty self explanatory, don't you think?

Physical journeys are when you physically go from one place to another, like on a holiday or pilgrimage.

Imaginitive journeys are entirely within the realms of the imagination, like some kind of dream or something.

Inner journeys are journeys with a spiritual context, ones that allow for personal growth anddevelopment.

But here's the more challenging question: if you couldn't work these out for yourself, how the fuck do you survive in public unsupervised?

maries

HSC
ObjectsInSpace said:

Physical journeys are when you physically go from one place to another, like on a holiday or pilgrimage.

Imaginitive journeys are entirely within the realms of the imagination, like some kind of dream or something.

Inner journeys are journeys with a spiritual context, ones that allow for personal growth anddevelopment.

But here's the more challenging question: if you couldn't work these out for yourself, how the fuck do you survive in public unsupervised?
don't be a fuking dikhead, he was just asking a question

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
maries said:
don't be a fuking dikhead, he was just asking a question
A question a ten-year-old could have answered.

Plague

HSC
look, most people fail because they don't understand what they are studying, it all comes down to the most fundamental, always. Chill dude, maybe calm down some.

pattii

condom endorser
HSC
ObjectsInSpace said:

hahahaha

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
Plague said:
look, most people fail because they don't understand what they are studying, it all comes down to the most fundamental, always. Chill dude, maybe calm down some.
If you don't know the meanings of the words "physical", "inner", "imagnitive" and "journey", I have to ask how on earth you remember to wake up of a morning ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)