Journalists (1 Viewer)

eyetalian

HSC
N/A
Hey everyone

I was hoping someone could please help me out - Im curious to know how much journalists for magazines and newspapers get paid. For example how much a journalist for the SMH would get paid or an average magazine and whats the top salary that can be earnt in the journalism field.

Do certain magazines have better salaries for their journalists - for example fashion, sport of music??

And does anyone know how I can research this sort of topic to find out the salaries of certain journalists, like news readers for Channel 7, 9 and 10.

Thanks in advance,
eyetalian

BlytheChloe

HSC
Graduate salary 38 - 40k @ The Daily Telegraph.

That's all I know.

jennieTalia

HSC
Hey everyone

I was hoping someone could please help me out - Im curious to know how much journalists for magazines and newspapers get paid. For example how much a journalist for the SMH would get paid or an average magazine and whats the top salary that can be earnt in the journalism field.

Do certain magazines have better salaries for their journalists - for example fashion, sport of music??

And does anyone know how I can research this sort of topic to find out the salaries of certain journalists, like news readers for Channel 7, 9 and 10.

Thanks in advance,
eyetalian
What I know-
Newsreaders get paid more than print.
Journalism has a VERY LOW average pay.
The glossies depends on the position. But as a general rule, the higher circulating magazines (and the top in their genre) are those with better pay.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)