journal love (1 Viewer)

weasel

I must say I grew quite an attachment to my journals... I was just wondering how other people felt about them, what kind of stuff you included, how personal was it. I still miss my journals, waiting for them to come home (pathetic, I know). We do get 'em back, don't we?

user

Old enough to know better
HSC
they send them back to your school next year, i think. They did for last year anyway. Presumably, your school would contact you and say, "hey we've got your journals and MJs here, if you want them come and get them, or else we're gonna burn em'"

ShirLz

hehe i hear ya weasel - i love my journals too!! can't wait to get em back - NO-ONE'S burnin 'em - mine has like stress attacks on when the comp crashed n lost my work to comments on the board of stupidity n australia's refugee policy, as well as my love life...part of me hopes the markers read it - i found it quite interestin personally :p :D

bookboy18

Knight of the PIGhood
Don't know

I don't know if they give the journals back or not .... I hope they do.

I put every single thought of mine into my journal. Whether its swearing at my teacher for confusing me and my idea or commenting on a nice chick.

The point is if it gives you inspiration for your major work than include it.

Cheers

CoYLiE

yep you get your major works and journals back...so not to worry you two will be re-united in the not too distant future....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)