joke (1 Viewer)

mle

This is on of the first jokes Ive heard in a while thats actually made me laugh. bear with me if you've heard it already:p

There's these scientisits that decide to do an experiment by putting three guys on an island and leaving them for 6mnths to their own devices. They put an American, a frenchman and a Japanese man on the island, and then leave. The American is good at building and constructing things, so he decides to build a shelter for them, the frenchman is good at cooking, so he decideds to make them food. But they don't know what the Japanese man is good at, so they put him in charge of suplies. He heads off into the forest whle the other two start working.

6mnths later the scientists come back to see how the experiment has gone. The arrive at a two story mansion, and they're like "Wow, who did that?" and the American steps forward. Then they smell this beautiful aroma coming from inside and they find the frenchman cooking a gourment 3 course meal. They are very impressed. Then they ask them where the Japanese man is. The American says "We sent him away for supplies near the beginning and we havent seen him since"

Of course, its the end of the experiment, so the scientists start to get worried, and they go into the forest to look for him. they find a little clearing wherethere is feathers and war paint strewn everywhere, and they are very puzzled.

Then from out of the bushes the Japanese man jumps out and screams

"SUPLIES!" (SAPURAIZU-suprise)

okay, maybe it loses something in the writing down.. but its very funny when u say it out loud :)

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Hide the joke? Or hide the banzai?

Basically, I had a longish reply typed out but "there seems to have been a slight problem with the server" and it got wiped. Anyway, Banzai is a reference to that television show. It's great, so if someone could link me to a place where I can leech the episodes...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)