damn i love safran.

the goat bit scared me.

bex

HSC
i really liked the whole scrabble thing.. it made so much sense

Atotoi

Beetroot Strudel Anyone??
HSC
That goat part was absolutely disgusting, i almost feel the need to contact the WSPA for the treatment of them.
It was absolutely disgusting, what if we got all those haitians and allowed them to be castrated in such a way, then killed ritually.
I dont want to be one to trash someones religion, but the ethics of it all.. hold on, there arent any.

ANyways on a lighter note, i liked the Xtreme Mormons.
Hahahaha, whats funnier is the fact that the americans wanted to make it.

rumour

HSC
felix_js said:
haha that preist was a champ. and the kkk guy, talking about beating up hitler and letting his son join. and then you see it cut away and they're all getting told to leave

but the funniest was him putting a fatwa on rove

"Don't be a jerk-a, take off your burqa"
"Forget Hallal - Get some pork on your fork"
"Ramadan? Who gives a damn!"
"Don't pay zakat, you dirty rat."
"Say hi to Mohammad for me"
and his new book: "Mohmammed the prophet. What the?"
I haven't watch it yet, but I saw that bit on The Panel, I want to watch it

But always forget :(

Atotoi

Beetroot Strudel Anyone??
HSC
Hehe Rove deserved it though.... "Forget Hallal - get some fork on your pork" cracked me up, especially considering of how dodgy the pictures looked!

Whats on it this week?

chelloveck

i'm feeling fat and sassy
fenner hall. perving on mcdickpants across the roa
HSC
i posted this in another thread and i thought it would be more appropriate here...

he's so bloody funny. did you see last week where he did the vampire thing? christ that was hilarious. and i love it how he's not afraid to have a dig at the "left-wing pinkos" (that think they're immune to criticism) even though they make up the majority of his audience. fuck that was good when he ripped on michael moore. he is what the west needs at the moment...cynics that rip on all the over correction of a racially and culturaly intollerant west and say things that are controversial without worrying if they're politically incorrect. he is awesome.

tabularasa

HSC
Yeah the goat ep was pretty bad. But last weeks was so funny. I think he should join vikings just cause the lady was cool and they are all drunk.

BillyMak

Silent majority
HSC
Romour has it Safran will be taking over either Adam and Wil for the morning weekday shifts on JJJ (6-9 am I think) or afternoon shifts, taking over the Today Today boys (2 - 5:30pm). Correct me if I'm wrong on the times.

Does anyone know for sure if/what he is taking over on JJJ next year?

chelloveck

HSC
BillyMak said:
Romour has it Safran will be taking over either Adam and Wil for the morning weekday shifts on JJJ (6-9 am I think) or afternoon shifts, taking over the Today Today boys (2 - 5:30pm). Correct me if I'm wrong on the times.

Does anyone know for sure if/what he is taking over on JJJ next year?
i hope it's those stupid fucking today today boys. they should go to commercial radio. i hate listening to them, especially when they go on their cliche left-wing rants thinking they're all insightful and cutting while they really appear ignorant. john safran would be much better. adam and will are alright though, i hope he doesn't replace them. :)

oh and also i hate it when they try to rip on commercial radio programs with "coma fm' or what ever.
1. because they are just as bad as the dropkicks that host those shows
2. because it's cliche as it's already been done (queens of the stone age - songs for the deaf)
3. because it's snobby

...am i coming across as really opinionated?

Last edited:

BillyMak

Silent majority
HSC
BTW Chris and Craig are good in my opinion, especially their TV shows. CNNNN was great TV and The Chaser Decides brought some humour to the election, which was long overdue.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
i like john safran, but i don't think i could stand him for several hours each morning.

chelloveck

HSC
did any of you who were whinging about the goat episode see tonight's episode. it was worse...he went over to mozambique and had a bath with chook blood. he had to wash it on his face. tonights wasn't that good though, except for the bit where he kicked the ball in the little kid's head.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)