Joey's concert~ (2 Viewers)

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
timbk2 said:
anyone going to see her at market city 2morro afternoon?
me dislike joey with a passion. dislike her even more for cramming my favourite bum place with her pre-pubescent minions.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
timbk2 said:
i'll go if you go ;)

nah, i have a chinese tute...
i'll only go if nic tse's going :(

onigiri

HSC
timbk2 said:

OMG!! I'd so wanna go to see her but I'm not going to city tomorrow damn! She should go on weekend or something cos I always go to city on weekends. I'm not gonna go to her concert but I read from another post that Nic Tse might be guest starring? hahaha... I'd go just to see Nic Tse ..maybe boy'z ;)

capsicum said:
Did Jay just release a new album? My friend told me he did, but I'm not sure whether it's in Aus yet.
Yeh~ Jay's new album, 七里香 has come out!! I preordered ... hahaha luff Jay :D But ahh... not as good as his other CDs. You can get CD in Chinatown.

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
onigiri said:
OMG!! I'd so wanna go to see her but I'm not going to city tomorrow damn! She should go on weekend or something cos I always go to city on weekends. I'm not gonna go to her concert but I read from another post that Nic Tse might be guest starring? hahaha... I'd go just to see Nic Tse ..maybe boy'z ;)

Yeh~ Jay's new album, 七里香 has come out!! I preordered ... hahaha luff Jay :D But ahh... not as good as his other CDs. You can get CD in Chinatown.
i reckon this one's not bad "orange jasmine"... in fact, i liked alot of songs... i say i liked this album more than the one he released 2 eyars ago @@

onigiri

HSC
xiao1985 said:
i reckon this one's not bad "orange jasmine"... in fact, i liked alot of songs... i say i liked this album more than the one he released 2 eyars ago @@

Is the one your refering to the eight dimensions? I agree that Qi Li Xiang is better than it. The eight dimensions wasn't that good maybe bcos Jay spent all his energy in Fantasy (the album b4 it) which is why Fantasy is such a good CD? hahaha... Fantasy is my fav CD :D So much variety~

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
MoNNiE said:
man i hate joey's hair style today + outfit >_<
oh got pix??
she puts on so much makeup on her eyes on matter what occasions anyway...

Last edited:

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
yes jimmy - me and win plan to throw you from a third-level platform so you can squash her :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)