jobs (1 Viewer)

crammy90

HSC
does any1's work need people?
i need a job aye
i dont really care what aha
im a guy so no womens stuff lol
ive tried coles n all those usual ones but they take so long and i need a job now :)

dolbinau

HSC
No where yet, haha. But I know how long Coles etc.. take. Hopefully I won't have to resort to Hungry Jacks.

lizziegirl

HSC
N/A
oporto's @ parra

rhtc.com.au -- rouse hill town centre

Dr. Oyster

HSC
I've signed up to 10 places and got jackshit.

Not even a interview.

HSC
Print off heaps of copies of resumes, and go for a walk around your local shopping centre.
And don't complain about Hungry Jacks, etc. Its likely that this is your first job, take any experience you can get and then work your way up.

crestor

HSC
babikakez said:
Print off heaps of copies of resumes, and go for a walk around your local shopping centre.
And don't complain about Hungry Jacks, etc. Its likely that this is your first job, take any experience you can get and then work your way up.
Not working for me, fuck its hard to get a job. Three years at maccas, one year at a cafe and now working at a restaurant as a waiter plus ive got my RSA/RCG/Bar course and handed out a million resumes and nothing, fuck!

HSC
swingsarekool said:
Man that sucks. I guess you gotta be lucky. A friend of mine has never had a job.. he didn't have a resume or any referees and the first job he applied for was woolies, and he got it.
I've been working at kfc for 3 years thinking that since I have experience unlike a lot of others, I'd get a job.. but nope. It been months of applying online and yesterday I went and printed out 20 copies of my resume and handed it out. I got a job at Smiggle and an interview for Goldmark.

Persevere, and keep trying... you're bound to find something soon.
Jealous, i didnt even get an interview for the new smiggle store opening near me :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)