jobs that pay cash (apart from dealing and prostitution) (1 Viewer)

orangehenry

HSC
morganforrest said:
Builders labourer....I'm on minimum $100 a day and get up to $250 a day if its a hard one....its excellent money if you don't mind a bit of physical labour
How hard is labouring? Do you have to be fairly strong/big/fit to keep up?

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
My job.

Because I know the people and I work maybe one day a week so it's too much effort to put me on a payroll.

Awesome

Pace_T

HSC
orangehenry said:
How hard is labouring? Do you have to be fairly strong/big/fit to keep up?
i did it... i actually LOVED that job. i was moving bags of cement and sand etc all day. simplest and least stressful job ever. but you gotta have a strong back for that stuff otherwise you're probably going to cause serious damage...
the worst thing about the job was the aching. but you get use to it.
the best thing about it was the fact that there were hot girls who worked on the shop floor as well, and they kept checking me out every time i lifted something, lol. :shy:
if it pays good, go for it!

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
Prostitution must be like the most easiest job ever.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
Pace_T said:
i did it... i actually LOVED that job. i was moving bags of cement and sand etc all day. simplest and least stressful job ever. but you gotta have a strong back for that stuff otherwise you're probably going to cause serious damage...
the worst thing about the job was the aching. but you get use to it.
the best thing about it was the fact that there were hot girls who worked on the shop floor as well, and they kept checking me out every time i lifted something, lol. :shy:
if it pays good, go for it!
Ooooh :eek:

stazi

Nightman
HSC
NovaAesa said:
I'm pretty sure you can earn a fair bit before you start losing your youth allowance. I think it's like 130$ a week or something. As if you'd want to work more than that and study at the same time.

What's wrong with dealing and prostitution anyway? :p
How is $130/week a lot? That's how much an average person her age would earn in one day. Her credit card debt is likely to be around $2k. How will she pay that off if she only gets $130 on top of the small allowance she gets from centrelink?

What she can do is work more. You can make up to about $250 before your entitlements start decreasing. However, they only decrease by 50c for every dollar you earn above $250.

Scenario 1: She only earns Youth Allowance and works to earn $250/fortnight
$340+$250 = $590/fortnight

Scenario 2: She earns Youth Allowance and works to earn $500/fortnight
$500 + $170 = $670/fortnight

ybnormal

The depths of my mind are the safest places
HSC
massages.
i can earn up to 100 in casha week with little effort...
and if your at uni theres always people willing to pay 10-20 for an hour massage:D

it isnt what your would normally get in a clinic, but, its still preety damn good

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)