Job satisfaction (1 Viewer)

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
fuck i hate my job, my manager is a sexist pig and today he patted my arse when i walked past. Also, there is mainly girls working there, and the other day a guy came in wanting to put in his resume, and our manager told him he had no positions (and they arelooking for people) and that he couldnt take his resume cos of the privacy act, but half an hour later 2 girls walked in and he was telling them hes looking for casuals and asking them about their availabilty etc...

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Some of the people on here whinge so much about their job lol....

At my last job, which I really liked, I used to serve up to 80 people in a half an hour interval! Plus, unlike check out chicks, I had to actually get the food and drinks that they wanted, then put it through the register, get the money give the change etc.... that's called working your ass off. Plus we had to restock (lifting heavy boxes of stock), make more food, clean continually.... and frankly it wasn't that hard a job.

At my parents pizza restaurant, it was even harder work.... plus you had to deal with drunk people, clean up yucky messes.... I'm going to be managing the restaurant for 2 months while my parents are overseas so that is going to be so much work!

Some of you people don't know what hard work is!

But some of your managers sound like assholes.... I've had some bad ones too. They always make it worse.

And yeah, heaps of jobs are mundane... but that's the real world I guess.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)