Job for Lazy Person (1 Viewer)

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
beccabum said:
1. professional couch/mattress tester.
2. computer games tester.
3. babysitter for equally lazy kids.
4. truckie/taxi driver. you just sit there. yawn.
Truckies actually have it pretty hard, they are like awake for 24 hr shifts and have to make deliveries in short periods of time, that pretty much prevent breaks

em_516

bludging..
HSC
you could be a truckie passenger..that way you don't even have to drive..just sit in the passenger seat and keep the truckie awake..i hear you get paid well for that too..

and to korn..from what i've heard, the dole isn't so bludgy..you have to try and get jobs still and go to seminars on how to get a job..i think hehe..

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
em_516 said:
you could be a truckie passenger..that way you don't even have to drive..just sit in the passenger seat and keep the truckie awake..i hear you get paid well for that too..

and to korn..from what i've heard, the dole isn't so bludgy..you have to try and get jobs still and go to seminars on how to get a job..i think hehe..
Nah, one of my mates gfs was on the dole, she never did shit

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Join the public service.... my mum was promoted once when she worked at the tax office and nobody ever told her what her new job actually was, so she did nothing for 6 months except show up to work and talk to people around the office.... and then she got promoted again lol.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
braindrainedAsh said:
Join the public service.... my mum was promoted once when she worked at the tax office and nobody ever told her what her new job actually was, so she did nothing for 6 months except show up to work and talk to people around the office.... and then she got promoted again lol.
how cool is that, the ATO rocks, a mate of mine works there

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
I hate lazy people. And there is no job "suitable for lazy people", you have to do work in any job, so why not just work like everyone else has to

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I also hate lazyness..... I work very hard for my money so that I can afford to go to university and live the life I live.... and then you see people just expecting to get everything handed to them on a plate. You are paid to do a job... and you should try to do that job to the best of your abilities.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I work in hospitality, in functions and events work. Doing stuff like barista, waitstaff, bar staff, cashier, catering assistant. Some people are so lazy... like they basically try and hide from the supervisors at events so they can do nothing..... then it leaves all the work for the rest of us who work as hard as we can. Or like people who do waitstaff and never clear or reset the tables.... just carry out the food and then try and hide in the kitchen and stuff..... and they are like dicking around working 15 hours a week.... last week I worked 43 hours plus full time uni and I still try to perform my job to an optimum level.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)