JLPT: How did u go? (1 Viewer)

Yip

HSC
Anyone here take JLPT today? I took level 3.....stuffed choukai and bunpou (as expected...)........hopefully i can scrape a pass.....~.~ how did everyone else go?

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
Yip said:
Anyone here take JLPT today? I took level 3.....stuffed choukai and bunpou (as expected...)........hopefully i can scrape a pass.....~.~ how did everyone else go?
I took level two. I'll be retaking it next year, probably. I stuffed it up pretty badly, and will probably fail

On the plus side, results aren't for a while.

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
I was supposed to take level 2 this year but switched courses and probably won't get to formally study Japanese ever again. :(

Do many people studying Japanese at uni take the JLPT?

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
there were a lot of usyd people there

i took level 4, waiting for results now
a bit harder than expected..

fleur137

HSC
how does one prepare for it? cos i was about to take level 3 last year but then decided not to cos i wanted to concentrate on school first.

P

pLuvia

How do you apply for next years test? Planning on doing the level 3 one, couldn't do it last year because applications were closed

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
if you google it on the net, you'll find lots of info about it. prep books are available under the language section at most good bookstores

to apply for the test, talk to your sensei, or go to kinokuniya or the japan foundation at the city. applications wont open for a while, i think its sometime mid-year cos the test is in december.

oh, and its better to try your luck at level 4 (lowest) first, cos [1] you gotta pay for the test and [2] the pass standard is 70%+ i think.

Yip

HSC
I passed Level 3 ^^ 92/100 for moji/goi, 74/100 for choukai =_=, 178/200 for dokkai/bunpou ^^ Very pleased with my results ^^ hopefully i can go for level 2 this year though i have heard it is a large jump from L3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)