JJJ - song you've just heard that you really like. (1 Viewer)

Just Click It

HSC
Sorry if this thread has already been created.

As the title says.

Though it isn't what I've "just heard", I heard "touched" on it a few days ago as I was walking back from uni. It's pretty old, but it's still my favourite song of all time. You guys know it?

Spacey

HSC
I heard Oneida - Up With People during the day some time, and then checked on the net to find out the album had leaked :O

That was the first time I'd heard of the band at all, and they have a really good discography.

I was actually surprised to hear it on JJJ, most new music that I find comes from FBI :/

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
NOFX - Seeing Double at the Triple Rock
Kinda lame, very Sum 41ish, but I like it.

In complete contrast, the new Muse song I heard was a pile of crap.

Just Click It

HSC
HOLY CRAP!! Does anyone know the name of the Jewish guy that sings like a rapper, but has some melody to his voice (like Jamacian style)... and has a rockband (guitar, bass guitar and kit) for backup? It IS SO COOL! The recording JJJ plays has a live crowd in it as well. Fuck I'd have love to be there....

The main guitar theme is a quaver triplet melody...

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
Just Click It said:
HOLY CRAP!! Does anyone know the name of the Jewish guy that sings like a rapper, but has some melody to his voice (like Jamacian style)... and has a rockband (guitar, bass guitar and kit) for backup? It IS SO COOL! The recording JJJ plays has a live crowd in it as well. Fuck I'd have love to be there....

is it matisyahu? they've been playing a fair bit of him lately.. live tracks mostly too.
ive heard the muse single.. it really is shit.

arrested development
HSC
Born Dancer said:
ive heard the muse single.. it really is shit.
Yes, I agree. Such a disappointment. :(

It's just so incredibly... dull and un-extraordinary. It seems as thought they're trying to dumb-down their sound quite a bit. Or something. :\

bassguy

HSC
voodoo people by the prodigy
i know its been out for ages but it was the first time i heard it
it has such an awesome synth line

silence...

I'm voting for Dukakis.
HSC
its like they are purposefully trying to appeal to a much more mainstream audience. In theory its good, but it just lacks something that I can't put my finger on...

HSC
Just Click It said:

50 shekyll?

Just Click It

HSC
MATISYAHU – KING WITHOUT A CROWN --> Thats what it is ^.^ I went to the JJJ website. Yayay =D I wonder if they'll ever post it as a free mp3 on the J website...? :eek:

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
Just Click It said:
MATISYAHU – KING WITHOUT A CROWN --> Thats what it is ^.^ I went to the JJJ website. Yayay =D I wonder if they'll ever post it as a free mp3 on the J website...? :eek:
tooolllllldddd you :uhhuh:

MissSavage29

Resident Priss
HSC
i was listening to JJJ last week and heard Fourth Floor Collapse - 'Drink till you drown'

it was quiet good

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)