JJJ Hottest 100 (1 Viewer)

Chris462

Originally posted by Mojoman
hahahaha, nah i really wanna, but i have no money and uni starts on the 22nd, so i'll be busy
i saw qotsa a few weekends ago though.. which was awesome
are you?
yeah im going, i decided to ditch half my uni orientation week, haha... i dont know how i'm going to get to sydney from canberra, where i am going to stay or how im going to get back, but i am going, thats for sure...

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Chris462
yeah im going, i decided to ditch half my uni orientation week, haha... i dont know how i'm going to get to sydney from canberra, where i am going to stay or how im going to get back, but i am going, thats for sure...
itll be well worth it

ssssonicyouth

phonic booth
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by how u doin?
why does everyone hate jet?
because they suck balls

they're essentially a cover band- the equivalent of going to see something like kiss-teria at panthers leagues

stealing isn't cool....

mayhemily

HSC
yer.. some of Jet's songs are quite catchy but they totally didn't deserve the top spot MAINSTREAM IS TAKIN OVER ARGH! nah haha it was good to see so many oz bands up there at the top though

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
Originally posted by felix_js
what was with coldplay's clocks at no.5?
the version they played was shit
i actually liked the Royksopp remix.

The reason it ended up at #5 is because in the voting list, it was not marked as the Royksopp remix, so everyone thought they were voting for the Coldplay version of clocks.

how u doin?

HSC
Originally posted by BreaKing
... it was not marked as the Royksopp remix, so everyone thought they were voting for the Coldplay version of clocks.

thats fucking stupid.

*10#

yeah jet are basically a cover band but still they sound good - mindless rock - and considering most ppl even jjj listeners are essentially mindless than its not surprising they are at the top spot

there are heaps more musically and lyrically talented bands than jet out there and i agree the likes of radiohead, muse, kings of leon, placebo, perfect circle were hardly done by

my point is though that the average listener doesnt vote according to musicality or originality they vote for something like powderfinger or jet nice and easy to swallow

the excessive amount of hip hop played on jjj is pissing me off
my fav song of the year - andromeda something white and sigmund shouda been up higher!!!!

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by *10#
the excessive amount of hip hop played on jjj is pissing me off
i agree totally, the only time i will listen to it, is in the morning to hear adam and wil, cos they are funny bastards

HSC
sorry for bringing up a very old topic but am i the only prerson here who likes jet (their music that is)? :confused:
funny that they have massive international recognition in usa, uk and some other countries that i forgot but they aren't recognised much in their own country. where's your aussie pride for goodness sakes!!!!????
yes i've got proof of their fame overseas on their messageboard. yes i must be a very sad person but it's just my opinion that i like jet and their music. and yes outkast should also be #1 on the jjj hottest 100

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)