Jimmy Eat World - Chase This Light (1 Viewer)

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Leaked yesterday :eek:
Sounds closer to Clarity which means awesomeness yayayayayayayay. They also blogged on their myspace that they're getting a lot of heat to go to Australia and they're looking at options in the near future!

sXcGuRl69aU

I'M BREAKING LOLZ
HSC
fuck! :uhhuh: :uhhuh::uhhuh::uhhuh::uhhuh:

i'm not gonna listen to the leaked one though, i'll wait til it comes out and just buy the cd. the artwork is fucking shit though and it looks like a rainbow cunt.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
sXcGuRl69aU said:
fuck! :uhhuh: :uhhuh::uhhuh::uhhuh::uhhuh:

i'm not gonna listen to the leaked one though, i'll wait til it comes out and just buy the cd. the artwork is fucking shit though and it looks like a rainbow cunt.
Hahahahahahaha that's exactly what I told my mate when I first saw it.

Wtf, is that a vagina?

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Listened through a few times, doesn't sound as close to Clarity as the internets were making it seem, but still a very very good album :eek:
Better than Futures

HSC
i really really really want to listen to it, but i'm going to make myself wait :eek:

seriously though, it's pretty much impossible for jew to make a bad album .. whether its like yelling screaming shit like on bleed american or the awesomeness of clarity, i can't think of one song of theirs that i really dislike.

whyyyyyyy can't you be out now

HSC
i gave in and downloaded it already .. i'm about halfway through, its not as clarity-like as i would have hoped :eek: it sounds a lot like futures did, which isn't a bad thing, but still

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)