Jewish People... Why the hate? (1 Viewer)

BBJ 2010

Banned
HSC
N/A
jews are hated for being jews. srsly, they killed jesus and tehy are now killing muslims. fuck them, lets kill them srsly

cssftw

HSC
Jews say that they are killing terrorists, but actually they are the terrorists. They are killing innocent Muslim civilians, blaming Hamas for not being able to prevent the death of Palestines.

Remember Jews were so cheap that they decided to aim their rockets at Palestinian civilian schools during the Gaza strip war. Also, about a million children were orphaned from those Jewish attacks.

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
there's a movement from muslim to jewish threads LOL. this thread will probably be closed soon.

Karlmarx

HSC
N/A
not as long as i eat pork and donate to muslim charities! (or charities in general and dont keep it to my covetist self)

Flying_Penis

Banned
HSC
Jews say that they are killing terrorists, but actually they are the terrorists. They are killing innocent Muslim civilians, blaming Hamas for not being able to prevent the death of Palestines.

Remember Jews were so cheap that they decided to aim their rockets at Palestinian civilian schools during the Gaza strip war. Also, about a million children were orphaned from those Jewish attacks.
I know they are fucking scum of the earth.

Lukybear

HSC
Cause people are shit. And this is just as bad as racism.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)