jesus christ (1 Viewer)

Anthrax

HSC
N/A
first i think they come out at 9am, find out its 9pm. i go out to a party come home and then i get greeted with this

"

We're sorry, but the UAC database is undergoing scheduled maintenance.

The Offers application is not available between the hours of 12 midnight and 7:30 a.m. every day.

Please try to retrieve your Offers outside these times. "

fucking hell

X

xeuyrawp

Anthrax said:
first i think they come out at 9am, find out its 9pm. i go out to a party come home and then i get greeted with this

"

The Offers application is not available between the hours of 12 midnight and 7:30 a.m. every day.

fucking hell
UAI prediction: 33.45.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Anthrax said:

"

fucking hell
lol, considering most high school leavers are nocturnal i am surprised they don't let you choose after 12pm. maybe someone with a paper who is online here can PM you your offer (if you PM them your name)

danieljarvis

HSC
if ur desperate go to a petrol station that sold the papers with the results.. they would still be open... if not, fuck it wait till tomorrow.

i have a paper if u wanna PM me.. id be happy to tell u

specialjenny

HSC
Look at the cut offs and if you have a higher UAI then relax for a bit (not too much though until it's confirmed on your screen with your name and your course on the UAC website).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)