Jerseys (1 Viewer)

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Will_Sparky
Our school is really strict on the names on the back, I really wanted Ross, and a friend of mine was going to get monica (because apparently were like ross and monica gellar from friends) but our school wouldnt let, so im getting billy...

thats too strict!!!

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
Our school is really strict on the names on the back, I really wanted Ross, and a friend of mine was going to get monica (because apparently were like ross and monica gellar from friends) but our school wouldnt let, so im getting billy...
i agree too .. ! :eek:
Originally posted by Lexicographer
Eh?! Nah, I was visiting and she asked Alex and I to help her get it out of the way. I needed the practice, so...

Anyway, it's in [removed], and the lawns are too big.

edit: thought better of giving away a teacher's address :p

LOL practice in what ? perfecting ur ticks? :p

what u mean the lawns are too big?

ahah does she have sheep? lol she's a good ag teacher :uhhuh:

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Originally posted by freaking_out
there's a diff. b/w suburb and address...:rolleyes:
You idiot child. How many people of the same surname could there be in a suburb with fo few residents? Stop post stalking me also.

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
Originally posted by Lexicographer
You idiot child. How many people of the same surname could there be in a suburb with fo few residents? Stop post stalking me also.

lol... calm down lexi ...

ahaha i;ve never heard 'idiot child' before

umm never know...
theres an exception to how many 'Nguyen' s there are in Cabra..

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Cabramatta has thousands of people living there though. How many could [suburb] have eh? The properties are all huge, and there's only like one street!

korry

HSC
N/A
yeah our principal's being full slack bout wat we get to put...like he checks through ALL the names.....i wanted to have Rooted In Eternity at the front (the teeny weeny writing that no one sees anyways) and he wouldn't let me put it!!!!! isn't that CRAZY??:(

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Originally posted by kimmeh
what u mean the lawns are too big?

ahah does she have sheep? lol she's a good ag teacher :uhhuh:
They take Alex a day to mow. I think that's too big. :)
Originally posted by korry
yeah our principal's being full slack bout wat we get to put...like he checks through ALL the names.....i wanted to have Rooted In Eternity at the front (the teeny weeny writing that no one sees anyways) and he wouldn't let me put it!!!!! isn't that CRAZY??:(
You should have given the principal a paper jersey that says "millionaire" on the back. :)

korry

HSC
N/A
hahaha good idea...i'm gonna go try that first thing Monday =)

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
my damned school doesnt allow nicknames.. but we can wear them anytime at school once we get them unlike some schools that get them late or arent allowed to wear it
we have our first names on the front under the school crest though

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
Originally posted by cro_angel
my damned school doesnt allow nicknames.. but we can wear them anytime at school once we get them unlike some schools that get them late or arent allowed to wear it
we have our first names on the front under the school crest though

well for mac fields.. the nick name has to be relevant in some way to our name.. or a nickname that everyone knows you by.. say 'kim' can be kimmy.. but if teacher call me by a nickname of for namesake.. bannana, then i can have it.. as long as we can explain our nick names..we can have it..

mac fielders cant wear theirs till like term 3, even though they get it at beggining term 2 :p and our full names are under our school crest at the front

piccaninny

invisible
HSC
i had Piccaninny (means abboriginal child) on my jersey last year, my school did not allow me to have it, because it insults abboriginal people, but after hours of crying, arguing and fighting with prinsipal. he let me do it, i was not allowed to go to redfern in jersey and school would not be responsible if something happened to me. under these conditions they let me do it.
guys if for some reason school doesnt let you to put the name which you want, argue with them till they give up.

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
Originally posted by juggernaut
we are'nt even allowed names...
so its blank ? :eek:
thats gay.. iron on ur nicks with those iron on letter thingies ^^ after school finishes..thats whay my cousin did.. they had to either have leir last name, theire first name or nothing on the back of their jersey/.. tight...

dezzy

HSC
we r getting jackets...our grade designed the design...they r gunna be made out of the microfibre crap- i personally think they will be lame but oh well- ill live...
at the moment ive decided on "RETROSPECTIVE" for my name on the back- mainly cos it means to reminisce and to look back on things..so i figure cos its yr 12 its appropriate cos its the time wen u look bak on all the memories of school and shit..the happy times with your friends...but i also chose it cos its got retro in it..i luv retroness.....wat do u guys think? lame or not?

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
Originally posted by dezzy
we r getting jackets...our grade designed the design...they r gunna be made out of the microfibre crap- i personally think they will be lame but oh well- ill live...
no oeffence.. but it does sound lame :p
how would it look? would it be like a tracksuit jacket?

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
hehehehe
yeh u can get the nickname printed on at peter wynns..
but if u get it after high school it probably loses meaning because during school you wear it and everyone knows what it means.. at uni its like mmm purple cow.. wateva

dezzy

HSC
the design is crap- it is like white red and green... kinda flame like design at the bottom of the jacket blah blah blah..personally, i would prefer a jersey- but the majority wanted jackets...i bet once i get it ill, shuve it in my wardrobe, neva to be seen again....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)